Vogue Germany September 2019 : Adut Akech & Rebecca Longendyke by Chris Colls

Love Adut’s cover!

So random for September

Boring. Looks like something Vogue Russia could do and that’s not a compliment

The fact that Christiane Arp gets away with this level of amateur and inconsistent art direction baffles me to this day.

Disappointed with Adut’s cover. Where’s the energy? Feels like she’s weighed down by what she’s wearing. Also, its too bulky. Not appealing.

The second cover is livelier but the blazer has to go.

Adut´s cover is good-ish (finally it only took her thousands of shoots lol...) but I wished she had more energy, the styling is fabulous though but the others are boring AF.

2nd Colls cover, hopefully, he's taking Sgura's spot because I'm totally behind these covers. They may not be suitable for September, but at least it's cover-worthy images. I actually like Rebecca's cover as much as I like Adut's.

Both of the covers are boring. Adut's cover looks better because she has a perfect face but other than that everything is ugly.

I like both covers, Adut's one is a little bit meh! but she looks good in that color. Rebecca, God! she looks beautiful! One of her best works by far.

Adut's cover is absolutely stunning! Love her in the green Givenchy!

Yeah this is Oct. worthy, but that can be said for all of their covers, hahah. The content has been peetty good this year, and i do like these covers, just not for Sept.

Seems like Adut is getting the September treatment this year that Bella got in 2017. Makes me wonder what other covers she could possibly get

Never thought I'd be saying this, but Rebecca's cover is actually doing more for me than Adut's. Adut looks great in the green Givenchy (though the green text on top of that is a bit much) and her face is flawless as ever, but the expression and pose are a bit too lifeless for me. Though I don't love what she's wearing, Rebecca's creating a slightly more interesting shape with her body and the facial expression is one of the most 'present' and engaging I've seen from her (which isn't saying much, but quite an improvement nonetheless). Overall, a pretty decent, though not very exciting, set of covers.

I quite like them, autumn colors for fall is sort of a basic but brilliant move.

Love Adut's! Rebecca is a beautiful girl don't get me wrong but there is something about that go-to facial expression of hers that makes her look cross-eyed

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->