Vogue Germany September 2021 : Anna Ewers by Julia Noni

It’s nitpicky but I don’t like that her foot is cut off.

A studio photography "glued" to a tacky sunrise backdrop - certainly not my idea of appealing Vogue cover. I love Anna, though.

P.S. Vogue Japan is still my favourite this year's September cover. And a major kudos to them for not following this New Beginnings/Sunrise global nonsense!!!

I hate it I’m sorry but I literally hate everything about it I’ve come to the realization I don’t like Anna as a model in the same way I don’t like Binx or Mica as models either, they look exactly the same all the time but are somehow praised for it while every other girl is put down for the exact same thing

I think the lighting is a bit harsh but other than that I like it.

I hate it I’m sorry but I literally hate everything about it I’ve come to the realization I don’t like Anna as a model in the same way I don’t like Binx or Mica as models either, they look exactly the same all the time but are somehow praised for it while every other girl is put down for the exact same thing
This comment section would be very, VERY different if it was Jenner or Bieber on that same cover that's for sure lmaoo

I really love it. Anna looks fantastic! She really shines :wub:

I think the lighting is a bit harsh but other than that I like it.
Agreed, not a fan of this intensely harsh lighting (and the overall cover) but I'm always happy to see Anna on the cover of Vogue Germany. I just hope the editorial is a bit better than the cover.

P.S. Vogue Japan is still my favourite this year's September cover. And a major kudos to them for not following this New Beginnings/Sunrise global nonsense!!!

Due to the publishing schedule which is always one month ahead of other countries, Vogue Japan's October issue will serve as the "September issue" to other counter markets. So you can expect the new beginning theme in late August when their October issue comes out. And I believe the sharing content will also be included.

Exactly... I never understood Anna's appeal as a model!

Why does this look like a Sam Rock for British Vogue outtake? Anna, what happened?
She looks great as usual, but why the last couple of months they all do the same styling and direction to her? Where is that M&M for Vogue Paris glory?

They cropped it out for instagram, there’s a uncropped cover posted by Anna’s agency.
Anna looks great here, her covers & editorials has been so consistent this year!

I agree with the sentiments above which say that if this was not Anna there would be a rant about how bad is everything on this cover. Anna included.

I like this but the background is really the star of the show here.

I think that was the reason for that cover to get that nice sunset on cover! It is called new beginning! But I still like also ANNA here. :kiss: But the focus is not on her, would have loved she had a Portrait cover! now I cant wait for the exit and I think that is stunning:clap:

How many Anna Ewers covers are we getting this year though

Oh, hopefully way-way-way more than Precious Lee covers!

Julia Noni posted a cover with a slightly different layout, without the G and a curved cover line. You can even see the entire rock she is standing on. If I knew how, I would post this version even though the cover posted is most likely the print version.

I think this is an almost interesting cover considering it's German Vogue.

How many Anna Ewers covers are we getting this year though

I for one think it is great when established models continue to book covers despite their family name, social media following or choice of partner. I believe that Anna was not on a single Vogue cover last year (although she booked other important covers) so three Vogue covers so far in 2021 should be ok, no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->