Vogue Greece April 2020 : Bella Hadid by Chris Colls

MON

Reaction score

instagram.com/hellzbellzxo/

The first cover bores me to death.

The second cover is something I'd expect from Vogue Portugal.

A waste of Bella Hadid tbh

Second cover works, but that first one is just too deppressing for these times!!

Wow yeah!! Tonne for VG, i wonder how does such a new edition have the budget and connection for these celebs, models and editors?!

Also wow at Colls, he is everywhere!!

Once upon a time, this would have been a Lindbergh shot of a model in masculine attire with the sense that women keep the world turning, but this just looks slouchy and sad. Beautiful, but sad.

The first one is certainly not going to cheer us up during those difficult times, and the other one feels like I've already seen it a hundred times, especially coming from Bella, she always looks the same.

Wow yeah!! Tonne for VG, i wonder how does such a new edition have the budget and connection for these celebs, models and editors?!

Also wow at Colls, he is everywhere!!
But if you send a fashion editor from Greece to NY to shot it’s almost the same to pay Tonne, no?

^ I don't think so, Tonne costs more, and not just that, she will not work for just everyone. The EIC must have had some pretty good connections for this to happen.

^ I don't think so, Tonne costs more, and not just that, she will not work for just everyone. The EIC must have had some pretty good connections for this to happen.
Really? How much a stylist cost for just one job like these?

the EIC looks like well conected

As depressing as the first one is, I do like that one more. It's the cropping, colours and styling. Wish it was another model who didn't have the expression of someone recovering from the flu. Someone more a natural expression, for lack of better words.

Also, sick to death of Bella Hadid and her frozen look on every single cover lately.

After the comments I started liking Bella even more. Chris Colls thinking a model, and not a no-name one, cannot criticise his work and agree with the fact that she has a similar cover and the whole thing is unoriginal, just shows that he has his head up his *ss.

Honey, people have opinions, they also expect originality in 2020, especially that the Internet is overloaded with uninspired images like this, and you are not Steven Meisel, who is, by the way, immediately identifiable even by the most basic studio editorials.
Wake the f*ck up and be able to take some criticism.

Hahah that should tell you a lot about Colls, and his ego, they all have it, but lol! Also Social Media is the worst, as much as it helps these models.etc it also gets them in equal amount of trouble!

Caioherreo; I don't know the exact numbers just that it's high, but especially for a star editors like TG!

I'm more surprised that Chris actually has the time to go stalk Bella's comments (or even check his activity tab) because I gave up after 3 scrolls. It's just too inane for words, lol. Stuff like 'our queen', 'Greece loves you, Bells!', diarrhoea of heart emojis and monosyllable 'love' expressions etc etc etc. Interesting because the comment made by that user was probably the most constructive.

Alexandra needs to talk to her man! Didn't know he had such a fragile ego, lol.

LMAO Bellinda was not living for that angle and she had to let the world know. Guess we'll see no more Bella by Colls! Now that I look at the covers, she looks pissed!

Haha at the end of the day Chris Colls should sit down. Should Vogue Greece (or any edition) want Bella for their cover, they’ll have her even if it means that they’ll ditch Chris and call an up and coming photographer to shoot her.

Bella is the star here, not Chris.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimble
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->