Vogue Greece June 2020 : Candice Huffine by Nico Bustos

I loved her first Vogue Italia cover appearance (back in 2011!) so I'm always interested in seeing what another Vogue edition will do with her.

I like the second cover. Gives me Ingmar Bergman's Persona vibes.
First cover is ok. It lacks something, although I like the colors.

The first cover looks amazing! The simplicity, the quintessential 'Greek' setting, the neutrals. Everything is perfection. They didn't need a social manifesto attached to this. Just let the image speak for itself. Love the second one as well. Very Stromboli. Keep imagining she'd drop her and 3 nuns will look past in the background.

Hard to believe these were shot by the same Nico Bustos who is the preferred photographer of Gisele and Miranda every time they want to further their 'earth mother' agenda and the same guy.

Love both covers, but that first one :wub: VG is doing good creative and beautiful covers for such a young edition, and they always manage to get that Greek "feel".

The first cover looks amazing! The simplicity, the quintessential 'Greek' setting, the neutrals. Everything is perfection.

It is, couldn't agree more with you @[B]Benn98[/B]! My fave out the two covers, without a doubt. I also applaud Vogue Greece on opting to use a full-length cover shot, celebrating Candice Huffine as a plus-size model. It's like a breath of fresh air! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->