Vogue Greece May 2022 : Jennifer Connelly by Mark Seliger

I love Jennifer Connelly but these covers are terrible, in my opinion.
The black clothes on that dark grey background make a very heavy contrast, especially considering we're in spring.

I prefer the second cover as on the first one her expression is not great.

the colours on the cover are rich but it feels like an Autumn or Winter cover for me.
kudos for making those LV garments look good.

I see Jennifer Connelly, I approve. Love her.

First one = nope, amateurish at best.
Second one: greet lighting and cool styling but her looking away ruins it for me for a COVERRR.

I do like the first one but the cropping is terrible...the second...yes i like it too.

Both covers are terrible.
Her leg looks awkward on the first one.
The second one is equally awkward, with her hand in her pocket.
The clothes are dark, ugly, and heavy.

Jennifer Connelly has always been an underrated beauty imo.
She's always been a terrible model tho, with an expressive range between 1 and 2.
The cover should have been a closeup of her beautiful face, so the viewer could gaze into her eyes.
This aint it.

With this styling and mood the poses should have been a lot simpler. This is modelmayhem territory

I love Jennifer Connelly! This is very interesting and very chic.

There’s too much empty space on the first cover, and the styling (well, not everyone can pull off Ghesquiere’s Vuitton) overpowers her a bit. The second one is better but just OK.

Jennifer's perfectly sculpted face makes sense for Vogue Greece. I like it!

In terms of Jennifer Connelly, for me, nothing will touch those covers of American Vogue, Vanity Fair and British Harper's Bazaar from way back when. Those were glorious while Vogue Greece's take on Connelly here is somewhat... lackluster. Genuinely cannot call out a positive attribute of either covers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"