Vogue Greece November 2022 by Mark Seliger, Michael Schwartz & Alvaro Beamud Cortes

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Cover #1 with Sigourney Weaver by Mark Seliger:

Cover #2 with Kate Hudson by Michael Schwartz:

Cover #3 with Luca Guadagnino by Alvaro Beamud Cortes:

Sigourneys cover is ruined by that horrible tagline and font it looks so amateur!

Luca Guadagnino?! I mean I guess :lol:
The "coming soon" is truly awful and I don't love any of the shots either, surely there were better alternatives (particularly for Kate?)

there’s something very amateur about Sigourney Weaver’s cover even though it has everything to be good/ great.

Kate Hudson deserved better, much better…

let’s see the editorials!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my god, are they being f*cking serious today? I can't even find it in myself to acknowledge these moronic attempts anymore.

I love Sigourney but she deserved so much better than this.
And Kate looks like a poor impersonation of Madonna. Yikes!
Luca? I guess Vogue Greece had to do their 'man on the cover' like all the other editions.
Terrible.

Sigourney Ia having a moment. Self service ou pop (I dont remember) Elle us and now vogue greece. What is she doing? Anything new?

Sigourney Ia having a moment. Self service ou pop (I dont remember) Elle us and now vogue greece. What is she doing? Anything new?

The new Avatar movies and she's also starring in an upcoming Amazon series I think

The new Avatar movies and she's also starring in an upcoming Amazon series I think

She’s also starring in “Call Jane” with Eizabeth Banks. Now that I think about it, has Sigourney ever been on the cover of US Vogue throughout her career?

Anyway, not a fan of any shot here and the tagline is just ludicrous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->