Vogue Greece October 2020 : Georgina Grenville by Dionisis Andrianopoulos

What a great day for Vogue covers! October really did that.

Extremely delighted to see the fabulous Georgina on the cover. I do wish she was looking at the camera in at least one of the covers, but the images are beautiful nonetheless. As much as I feel like these would fit much better inside of an editorial, with the pickings being so slim these days I just can't be negative about Georgina Grenville on the cover of Vogue!

The second cover is astounding, the pose, jewels, colours and understated Grecian silhouette of what she's wearing. It's dramatic without being loud, campy and in your face, what essentially set the Greek apart from the Italians. LOL. The first one too out of focus.

It's a pity Georgina is such a terrible actress (that cameo in Ab Fab was nondescript), she'd have made a great screen version of the eternally stunning Carmen Dell'Orefice, the greatest model ever!

I've noticed over the years that many people here hope the 90's models would disappear already.....

Only Perickles did. But he's no longer here (probably couldn't reach for his inhaler soon enough after seeing Rianne van Rompaey everywhere) so you're fine.

When i read the title I thought "wow Georgina! Cool"
Then I though "no, that's not her, Georgina is not 60 years old"
I looked twice
Yes that's her :ermm:
Still happy she is on the cover.

No idea who she is, but i want to find out just based on these two great covers, especially that first one. :wub:

I love the second one! The jewelry, her hair and gaze make one strong cover.

I love the second cover! Although it would have looked a lot better if she was looking at camera. And I just have to say that when I first read the thread title, I knew I had to open it up. And thank God it didn’t disappoint me.

Ahh. Georgina Grenville, the original Gucci girl. :heart:

Like A Legend

Photography: David Ferrua
Styling: Katerina Zolototrubova
Hair: Yoann Fernandez
Makeup: Celine Martin
Model: Sarah Saxinger

Vogue Greece

The main editorial screams “RICH”!

These are both stunning shots but I don't know if they feel fit for Vogue. The first I could imagine on some art magazine and the second for a luxury lifestyle one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->