Vogue Greece September 2023 : Kim Cattrall by Charlie Gray

I agree, that dress on the first cover is bloody awful and looks cheap as hell.
The second cover, the portrait, is beautiful, it looks serene and tasteful.
I wished they used some fashion on that portrait though or some identifiable jewelry.
She was good in that cameo of ''And just like that'' season 2 episode 11.
However her acting was quite bad in that netflix show ''Glamorous''.
It's actually a nice surprise to see her on a Vogue cover and in Greece, quite random lol.
I hope the editorial is better than that first cover but I don't want to hold my breath.

And just like that Samantha was on the cover of Vogue...I like the choice, VG do that kind of "random" choices (remember Julia Louis Dreyfuss?) but they retouched her in way to keep the hard lines on her face and erase the little wrinkles...

Hope the editorial is better....im not sold by any of those covers...

Like they could not let Patricia do the styling because Fabio is not a good stylist, it is well known !

I just wish Kim as her spin off. She was the body AND soul of SATC. I was blown away as a kid the first time I see her (and Miranda but they destroyed her with AJLT)

Not a fan of this at all. Looks like Vogue Taiwan before Leslie Sun.

The second cover is ok…
It’s weird. I love Kim, I love AJLT but I’m really not into that whole nostalgia thing. I found her cameo totally unnecessary and I’m kind of happy that she moved on from that…

I also wish to see her being her and not Samantha. I feel like nobody allows her to just be her.

I am biased and I don’t care. This woman… THIS WOMAN!! Yaaasss!!! We’re living!!

This is so random. Kim Cattrall deserves more than that.

the 1st cover would’ve looked much better with a different background. who goes for that??? ffs

not really feeling the second cover.

oh no......none of this is flattering. The B&W portrait is not her, that's another person....

Love both though I wish the dress was different int he first cover. Is this her first Vogue cover?

It's nice to see an older woman that's not Nicole Kidman, Cate Blanchett, Jen Aniston or JLO get a Vogue cover.

Some of editorial/content:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuttinthru
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->