Vogue Hellas December 2011 : Heather Marks by Koray Birand

tarsha

Reaction score
WVsVm.jpg

facebook/vogue hellas

^I think the model is Heather.

^ I don't believe it is. December covers are typically original for Vogue Hellas. :flower:

^Thanks. I know but Heather is quite a well-known model so I'm little surprised to see her on the cover of Vogue Hellas. I'll try to search for this issue today and scan her ed.

idk if it's hair problem, or her face, a bit weird
and so glad she is back

i don't like the cover... she just looks miserable/pissed off. more-so than typical model pics.

When I read the name of this thread I was so excited to see Heather, but now I'm absolutely disappointed cause she looks weird.

sooooooooo unexpected to her here or to see her period, it's been a long time without seeing her everywhere in the fashion world. I'm happy to see her, love the body position and coverlines but not her facial expression

After Heather's exclusive turn at Givenchy this season, I was expecting a major comeback and Vogue Greece isn't quite the comeback anticipated, but it's a start.
As for the actual cover, she looks far too stern and that is in sharp contrast with the bright font and frothy little Versace dress.
Ultimately a fail, unfortunately.

Glad to see Heather, but I don't like this cover, actually I only don't like her face. Looks too sad and dark, a more elegant pose would be better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"