Vogue Hommes International F/W 09.10 : Alden Ehrenreich

that's too scary the Klein eds. so disguisting eventhough with animal

I have just received the magazine and I love it B)

Vogue Hommes International should be a twice-monthl magazine, quality great

^ I don't care about this magazine but I think if it was twice-monthly it wouldn't be as great, as you say.

^ I don't care about this magazine but I think if it was twice-monthly it wouldn't be as great, as you say.

IMO it should be trimonthly (more sense) ...
But if they go that road, it means the Vogue Paris' team should hire more people and I'm not sure they are really ready for that.
Though in VP they hired Jane How for MA Sauvé's chair - which is a good experiment, so I hope they'll carry working with her !!!!

Coz, for the moment only VP team style VHI + their contributors (like Joe McKenna used to be part of the new direction). And it's getting annoying !
Anastasia is doing a great job, but I cannot see why Alt + Roitfeld goes there. :rolleyes:

I don't get it why Carine & Olivier don't hire O. Rizzo and Panos Y. (and there are a lot more great menswear stylists around here ... but those two are my babes) for a trimonthly hypothetic magazine.

Menswear lacks of High Quality magazines ...
And a semester publication is not enough !
To me it sounds like they don't listen to their readers needs ...
ahah ! menace !

By the way, I'm speaking about FRANCE !
Coz here, GQ is bad, Officiel Hommes does suck to the max and .... ?
Têtu is not something I buy !

Last edited by a moderator:
I like so much L'uomo Vogue, but already it is not a fashionable magazine... I would be charmed with Vogue Hommes quarterly or twice-monthly, because it's the best fashion magazine for men.

And always I want more Vogue Hommes! :lol:

Menswear lacks of High Quality magazines ...
And a semester publication is not enough !
To me it sounds like they don't listen to their readers needs ...
ahah ! menace !

I think the incomes maybe not as good/ready to the changing.
Because tFS is he church of fashionistos (and yeah, fashionistas) but who knows what's on the road?! I don't think an average man buy VHI in my origin country. (i just mentioned it because the title is VH International). But maybe there are cultural differences between countries in this question. Ok, i finished the offtopic.
I tried to get it today but there's no sign of ppl understands what i asked for. So now, i'm waiting... :ermm:

An Average man don't buy VHI with a "real wanting instinct". So to be sincere, the Mass Public opinion don't interest me. And I always think stupid to think this way. You don't do something for the Mass Public. You Do something for YOUR Public. The one you know will buy the magazine.
The Average Man buys VHI because He sees it on the newsstands or because His GF/Wife buys it for Him.
So if He sees it more often, there is more chance that He'll buy it more often. Moreover, it'll be more often on circulation and then there's more chance that more people see the magazine.
* I think you can clearly say I have no skill AT ALL in economy ! LOL ! *

I'm not asking VHI to get spread all over the world. And IDK what's their number of issues sold. But considering VP sells approx. 150-200,000 issues a month worldwide, I guess they sell a lot less of VHI.

You can dicrease the number of issues printed and get the period of publication closer, non ? Though that's definitely not the printing that cost the most. And to be always as high Standards as VHI must be, the production needs more money and then it means less publication.

But I think that's just stupid. The more people see things, the more they consume it. Non ?

* I have no idea if what I just wrote makes any sense ! My brain is pretty tired right now. *

An Average man don't buy VHI with a "real wanting instinct". So to be sincere, the Mass Public opinion don't interest me. And I always think stupid to think this way. You don't do something for the Mass Public. You Do something for YOUR Public. The one you know will buy the magazine.
The Average Man buys VHI because He sees it on the newsstands or because His GF/Wife buys it for Him.
So if He sees it more often, there is more chance that He'll buy it more often. Moreover, it'll be more often on circulation and then there's more chance that more people see the magazine.
* I think you can clearly say I have no skill AT ALL in economy ! LOL ! *

I'm not asking VHI to get spread all over the world. And IDK what's their number of issues sold. But considering VP sells approx. 150-200,000 issues a month worldwide, I guess they sell a lot less of VHI.

You can dicrease the number of issues printed and get the period of publication closer, non ? Though that's definitely not the printing that cost the most. And to be always as high Standards as VHI must be, the production needs more money and then it means less publication.

But I think that's just stupid. The more people see things, the more they consume it. Non ?

* I have no idea if what I just wrote makes any sense ! My brain is pretty tired right now. *

Mags get their money from advertisement (the cover price mostly covers print), maybe high end labels don´t want to spend money on this type of mags so often. On the other hand advertisers look at circulation numbers so if the mag is out more often that could be increased, or if they put a famous actor on the cover so that they can sell to people who wouldn´t regularly buy the mag :unsure:

Hubba HUBBA! Jon Kortajarena's makes me wish bathhouses weren't disgusting and passe so I could frequent them and find gorgeous men like himself waiting for me there! I mean wow! That man is a work of ART! A mere creation! Where can I find one just like him?!?! :lol:! And, on a less salacious note, I really love the photography. Everything is so sharp and elegant. The contrasting trompe-l'oeil paper tears give the shots a very authentic, dated look, almost like they come from a vintage 1970's gay p*rn magazine.

I also like the Klein butcher edit. It is so visually stunning and appealing. Exactly what I like to see in a magazine.

I didn't bother to open the photos of "on the road", but I can only imagine how many pairs of tacky Balmain Homme jeans Alt styled on Patrick...:innocent:

^no Balmain Hommes jeans.

A perfecto and a pair of boots ... that's it.

The rest is Levis, Gstar etc.
And there's a lot of Chrome Hearts ...

Hubba HUBBA! Jon Kortajarena's makes me wish bathhouses weren't disgusting and passe so I could frequent them and find gorgeous men like himself waiting for me there! I mean wow! That man is a work of ART! A mere creation! Where can I find one just like him?!?! :lol:! And, on a less salacious note, I really love the photography. Everything is so sharp and elegant. The contrasting trompe-l'oeil paper tears give the shots a very authentic, dated look, almost like they come from a vintage 1970's gay p*rn magazine.

:blush: I couldn't have said it better.

Jamie is the sexiest guy I can think of. I'd buy this for his ed alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BonnieRunway
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->