Vogue Hommes International F/W 10.11

tarsha

Reaction score
wp9i.jpg

twitter/vogueparislive

That's a very beautiful cover to me for some reason. Maybe it's the maturity of the man and the simplicity.

This is great, so refreshing to see this sort of image in a fashion publication. Our culture's collective youth obsession is slightly more forgiving when it comes to men, but it is still rare to see this kind of a man on the cover of a men's publication. Usually it is the latest actor, or an edgy male model barely out of his teens - nothing wrong with either thing, but I find this cover especially powerful and striking. Definitely picking up a copy.

I would also say that it screams Bruce Weber, but you never know nowadays. So many youngsters are inspired by Mr. Weber :D.

the grey hair and the colour of the vogue font blend perfectly

Jeff Bridges, not?
Hope the contents are better than the previous issue's...

I love it. It has this classic vibe. The text ruins it though

umm hot tbqh

ia salvatore's comment...idk if its bruce. then i like his direction like this. reminds me his ed with Stella in Balenciaga. so simple yet its so good

AWESOME! Very 80's Bruce Weber GQ glory days.

Definitely interested in the Iggy Pop and John Waters features. I just hope that there are good editorials too.

Not my taste at all, but it looks ok.

I love the cover, and the authenticity of it. It's not just a glossy over retouched image.
Iggy pop's shot on the contrary freaks me out. He looks like a dying aligator on that shot

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->