Vogue Hommes International S/S 2009 : Keanu Reeves by Amanda de Cadenet

What a solid issue :heart: I'm loving the contents, too bad I still dislike the cover :ninja:

Please remember that images containing nudity must not be posted using imageshack :magic:

sorry about that:o, i forgot about the thing with imageshack and nudity, anyway i wil post them on imagevenue.hope it works^_^

Autoportraits
Photographe: Terry Richardson
Realisation: Brune de Margerie

Terry's ed is great! It lives up to the raunch and trash I except from him! At first glance I thought the model was Natasha Poly, then thought it may be Anna Selezneva, now I have no clue! I don't think it's either of them and probably some random p*rn star!

^^ thanks greyeyes :heart:
i love the 1st pic. who is that cool guy ? a model !? :lol:

Mario Sorrenti’s droll cover with Kate Moss for last fall’s Purple magazine was just a peek at the man for all the fans of his enigmatic and unconventionally bewitching photography. Luckily, this month in Vogue Hommes International, the broodingly handsome lensman turns the camera upon himself for a 7 page solo story showcasing all sides Sorrenti. Whether a leather jacketed bad boy, a tux wearing skateboarder, a guitar straddling rocker or a dapper and sophisticated man of the world, Mr. Sorrenti shows he’s as captivating in front of the lens as he is behind it.

models.com

Paul? isn't he the guy who's banging Jennifer Aniston and Cameron Diaz? i can totally see his crownjewel through those shorts LOL.

and who is the guy in Chambre 69?

thx greyeyes for bring such amazing issue, it would be perfect if u can fix those un linked images.

I finally was able to get this today, it's a very solid issue! And the cover looks a lot better IRL :wub:

Terry's ed is great! It lives up to the raunch and trash I except from him! At first glance I thought the model was Natasha Poly, then thought it may be Anna Selezneva, now I have no clue! I don't think it's either of them and probably some random p*rn star!

the model is marloes horst at next.

I will find him forever hot and brooding and mysterious and stiff. = P

keanu-reeves-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the article a few more pics from the Keanu Reeves part of this mag.

My scans.

Thanks for letting me know - here they are.

scanned by me

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acctforstylethings
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"