Vogue Hong Kong December 2019 : Hailey Bieber by Cass Bird

When she's portrayed with Guess Girl styling - the healthy tan, the tousled hair - I don't mind her look, but for me, the type of styling we see above just serves to highlight how unremarkable her face really is.

Take away generic sex appeal and substitute it with generic sophistication... the look itself has classic appeal but she brings nothing to it.

I don't really like her but the first cover is not too bad.

Recently Hailey's edits keep improving. And tbh she's growing of me.

The Hope Issue? Vogue HK sending smoke signals?
Even though I know they can exercise very little control, it still feels eerie that it's business as usual for Vogue Hong Kong while the streets run red. Now is maybe not the right time to worry about resort pieces, island escapes, and a privileged Hailey Bieber baring her soul.

Prefer the second cover even if the red and green feel a tad literal for Christmas. She looks great, her best cover yet. The hem on those pants looks awful.

Surprisingly she is actually turning out to be an ok cover girl, generic, but ok.

Quite like both of these, she looks good.

I sometimes wonder how Hailey would’ve been received by users on here had she had her “break” in fashion prior to her peers, rather than long after most people on here had already experienced nepo girl fatigue. She’s obviously no revolutionary model, but I find most of her work to be completely inoffensive.

The Hope Issue? Vogue HK sending smoke signals?
Even though I know they can exercise very little control, it still feels eerie that it's business as usual for Vogue Hong Kong while the streets run red. Now is maybe not the right time to worry about resort pieces, island escapes, and a privileged Hailey Bieber baring her soul.

Prefer the second cover even if the red and green feel a tad literal for Christmas. She looks great, her best cover yet. The hem on those pants looks awful.

You must admit, the irony of a endlessly vapid, nepotistic and highly-privileged InstaModel for a “Hope" issue within the context of what’s going on in HK currently is such a pure LOL WTFFFFFFF imagery.

(Is she capable of any other pose but this slight side-portrait with her chin up...???)

The first cover is certainly the most compelling out the two. Hailey can photography beautifully and this is a prime example, love the angle of the profile shot, the hat, the sleek ponytail, the muted tones of the makeup and bare shoulders - I cannot fault it.

Yet this pales in comparison to Hailey's utterly gorgeous cover of Vogue Australia by Lachlan Bailey!

Haha, I have no idea who is their target audience?
Personally, I prefer Vogue China, Hong Kong has a few nice fashion magazine, I wouldn't pick Vogue HK if it's not Vogue. Of coz, you can see they have more budget in terms of everything.

Initially, I don't like the cover, the teaser cover is quite genius though.
I need to wait until I see the content.

It passes, but there so many other people they could have chosen and would have done this look better. Also the headline is stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hasunny428
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->