Vogue Hong Kong February 2020 : Bella Hadid by Zoey Grossman

Its a gorgeous cover shot sans the setting

That art direction is terrible. Goodness VHK wake up!

I prefer the first cover because it's an interesting shot. The cropped arms irk me though.

Can she ever be as less expressive as usual? Yes apparently she can lol = this is not model material = NEXT!

Why is there always something wrong with their covers? The hotpink masthead, in this case! Otherwise, the first cover would is a winner. Certainly a triumph considering it was shot by Cali gurrl.

The first cover would’ve been a whole lot more compelling, if someone hadn’t of opted to rotate the image. The second cover is amateur and the hot pink Vogue masthead feels like an afterthought. Bella Hadid... and it’s a total non-event.

wish someone know where to purchase this issue online... any help would be appreciated!!

wish someone know where to purchase this issue online... any help would be appreciated!!

Digital subscription/single issue is available through Magzter. As for hard copies, I assume you could could contact Conde Nast International

I'm gonna derail the train a bit, I actually like this, sure Bella is not very expressive as usual, but she is more expressive in the second cover just very slightly, to the point it may actually work. I like both covers. Decent work from Zoey as usual.

The first cover is actually very nice! The second cover is meh.

LA VITA È BELLA
Photographer: Zoey Grossman
Stylist: Anya Ziourova
Hair: Helen Reavey
Make-Up: Romy Soleimani
Model: Bella Hadid

voguehk.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member