Vogue Hong Kong September 2019 : Rihanna by Hanna Moon

Wow she's breath taking. Can't believe Hong Kong outsold The Big 4 and pretty much everyone else besides Brazil. Today's covers single handedly saved September and gave back hope.

These late September covers are really saving this dire month of covers. Rihanna never disappoints and this is no exception, I love everything about this!

Holy geez, she looks stunning. Loving the minimal make up on her look. She looks stunning

Every single cover is glorious. Rihanna is fashion.

Lovely covers. Rihanna with the bare minimum on her face is always a good idea!

I believed Rihanna would be on one vogue cover this month. That’s ok, but I flipped through vogue Hong Kong and with vogue Greece these are the most pointless vogue issues ever (keep in mind that vogue Greece already closed a while ago so this is resurrection). They’re thin, full of reprints and with only one (randomly, not every issue) nice editorial in issue - cover story. I know that Condé Nast worldwide has kpi (2 new vogue launch per year I believe) and as harpers bazaar they want to spread their tentacles in each country, but cmon, reprint in 2019 with such digitalization? Are we in 1999 still according to CN?

So can someone clarify, is Vogue HK so good they scored Rihanna, or she is simply not that relevant anymore, which means we are going to see her on random Vogue and Bazaar covers from now on?
Beautiful cover, btw.

YES!!!!!!!!! Vogue Honk Kong and Arabia September for the win

So can someone clarify, is Vogue HK so good they scored Rihanna, or she is simply not that relevant anymore, which means we are going to see her on random Vogue and Bazaar covers from now on?
Beautiful cover, btw.

Like someone else said, Fenty Beauty is launching in Asia, so expect lots of fashion press there.

Feel like i am looking at totally different covers, this is not good, the only cover that works for me is the last one, the rest is awful, and badly shot!

We have all seen her used in much better ways, but then these Vogue editions are just sad!

Reactions: MON
The first is clearly a rehash of Rihanna's Vogue Australia cover.

The last one is haunting. I love it. But the color choice is haunting me as well.. in a bad way.

Why ruin such a beautiful shot with that shade of blue? Imagine if it were gold

Also will Riri receive backlash for promoting Fenty Beauty in HK

The first cover is hauntingly beautiful - really the best Rihanna cover I've seen in a looooooooong time. Unfortunately they've over-egged the pudding with the others though 0 they really weren't necessary, especially the shot where she's lying down. I personally wouldn't even have included that in the editorial!

Usually I roll my eyes at getting another Rihanna cover, but frankly I'm just pleased Vogue HK have finally managed to produce something good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"