Vogue India April 2009 : Michelle Obama by Annie Liebovitz

MarryMeTomFord

Reaction score
Another reprinted cover....
Its the same rasberry Jason Wu dress photo on the cover that was on the US Vogue last month...At least they changed the masthead color from brown to matching hot pink:innocent:

Editorials:
Leading Lady
Michelle Obama by Annie Liebovitz
article by ALT.

Its a mad, mad world
Photographer: Bharat Sikka
Model: Tamara Moss
Styled: Anahita Shroff Adajania

A few good men
What is it that makes a man sexy? We find three contenders and present them in fully clothed glory
Photographer: R Burman
Styled: Archana Walavalkar
Models: Abhay Deol, Srinivasan Jain, and Imtiaz Ali

Acid Reign (reprint)
Photographer: Patrick Demarchelier
Model: Agyness Deyn

From Bombay to Brazil
Photographer: Eduardo Rezende
Model: Sheetal Mallar
Styled: Anahita Shroff Adajania

i would understand if Michelle had an editorial inside. but why on the cover? Unlike the US March issue, Mrs O isnt OUR first lady...

^ I agree. I was hoping Sonam Kapoor would be on this month's cover b/c of Delhi 6 - since Vogue India seems to be more into putting celebs on the cover instead of models.

it's ridiculous put US first lady to be cover of Vogue India, have they tried their own first lady??

I have to agree that it is ridiculous. As much as I am a fan of the Obamas, this is one that should have stuck to US Vogue. Tell me WHY have they NOT gotten Sonam Kapoor a cover yet? Do they not have enough models?

Yeah this is kind of ridiculous. But I am curious to see the cover ^_^

i have the magazine with me. How do i upload images straight from my computer (not using a third party hosting site)?

there's also a feature on Alber Albaz by Priya Tanna, Blake Lively (reprint), Anushka Shankar, a fat report on 'The Parent Trap: The pitfalls of parenting in modern india", apart from summer staples like swimsuits, slippers, tanners, toning up advice etc.

thank you for posting the cover :flower:

I quite like the Pink 'VOGUE' title, but I think US Vogue did it better.

why they don't reprinted another photo instead of this?? it's too US Vogue!

i have no idea that why an american frist lady would be on the cover of an inidan fashion magazine :innocent:

It really is a shame that they dont support their models more, and there is more and more re-prints, i guess this tough time is hitting editions like this the most.

thank you for posting the cover :flower:

I quite like the Pink 'VOGUE' title, but I think US Vogue did it better.

I was thinking I quite like the pink too but I've never been a fan of reprints

Are you serious? They even have the same cover line. No offence to the Obama's but I'm pretty sure the whole world wasn't waiting for Michelle

I never liked that cover, the facial expression could have been better. I mean they probably took a million shots of her...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->