Vogue India April 2013 : Esha Gupta by Nat Prakobsantisuk

Nice use of colors, very UK Vogue.

What bothers me with this Vogue its that its not good or bad, its just there.
People love Vogue Italia and hate Vogue Taiwan but this Vogue is so lifeless that is impossible to say if you even like it or not.
As always this is not a bad cover, but is it good or wow or anything interesting - HELL NO!

What bothers me with this Vogue its that its not good or bad, its just there.
People love Vogue Italia and hate Vogue Taiwan but this Vogue is so lifeless that is impossible to say if you even like it or not.
As always this is not a bad cover, but is it good or wow or anything interesting - HELL NO!

I agree, their covers just slide by every month without making an impact, people no longer even look forward to them

I'm sorry but the cover is in some Kardashian style.

There is nothing "vogue-ish" about this, it's something I'd expect from InStyle or other magazine like that

Cover story in print

Photographer: Nat Prakobsantisuk
Stylist: Anaita Shroff Adajania
Text: Sheree Gomes Gupta

Source: bollywoodaajtak.in

Celebrity: Esha Gupta, Indian actress

"Paradise Found"

Photographer: Luis Monteiro
Stylist: Anaita Shroff Adajania
Hair + Make-up: Dimitra Altani
Production: Suhana Sharma

Model: Samira at Anima Creatives

Source: Visual Optimism (visualoptimism.blogspot.com)

I hate those magazines that simply don't try too much, simply having in mind the fact they aren't the biggest magazine out there. Vogue India is perfect example for that, just like bunch of Elle and Bazaar editions.
The Paradise Found is okay, but the rest is simply blah..

I like the Paradise Found editorial but that's mainly because I'm a sucker for editorials with beautiful scenery and convey a sense of traveling. I feel rather indifferent towards the cover as well, there have definitely been way better and way worse covers of Vogue India.

The Paradise Found editorial is great OMG but then it sucks so far. I agree about the little competition those titles have in their respective countries so yeah they don't push themselves or try at all to be as creative as they could be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
antago
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->