Vogue India August 2009

It seems like Ujjwala is wearing Alexander McQueen SS/09 :D

OMG! I love how the fact that they're making an original AGE ISSUE! I love how they really showed variety of ages on their cover! GOOD job!

OMG! I love how the fact that they're making an original AGE ISSUE! I love how they really showed variety of ages on their cover! GOOD job!
It does look good, but it's hardly original when you consider the fact that UK Vogue did exactly the same thing.

Nice to see Ujiwala on a cover :woot:

Yay! Finally Ujjwala is on the cover of Vogue India. She definitely stands out on this one.

Nice to see her!!
Anyone for the other girls? They should be all models because of the text... "past, present, future"...

Good to see Ujjwala, but I was hoping she'd get a solo cover. She certainly deserves one. Who are the other models?

Last edited by a moderator:
Shobhaa De is the lady on the bottom right-hand corner of the cover.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't US Vogue August 2008 also had the "Age(less)" tagline?

Love, love, love Ujjwala but am totally disappointed with the cover.

Vogue India could do better. They should give Ujjwala a solo cover! Come on, Vogue India! She was the biggest Indian model before Lakshmi. That gotta count for something.

^ I agree. This is completely underwhelming. I'm interested in seeing the editorials but the cover looks a little too dull for a Vogue. It seems rather bland and tepid - hard to get excited for it even with Ujjwala front and center.

Iam dying to see Ujjwala and Laskmi together on the cover of Vogue India
that would be fenomenal:blush:

The cover is.....cold...like.....yesterday's...pizza.

They could have done so much better, shame.

I don't mind that cover, but my heart now sinks at the appearance of any magazine's "age" issue, because the results are usually... less than exciting.

When magazines over-emphasise 'age' in their content, the concept starts being inescapable, and gets in the way of appreciating the images or the interviews. It bores me, and I'm probably the type of person they're trying to speak to.

If it's so important to celebrate age, then I wish they wouldn't make a big deal about it, I wish they would just include these superstylish people within the bounds of normal issues. Then we'll be celebrating age, rather than just saving it for one month a year.

Well, Ujjwala looks incredible...really phenomenal, but that's no surprise, she always looks amazing.

However, the cover itself is truly terrible. What is this magazine's deal?...generally fantastic editorial content but really awful covers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->