Vogue India February 2009 : Jennifer Aniston by Craig McDean

they chose the wrong cover person for their first reprint.:ninja:

Dear lord, not a Vogue Australia in the makings.

Wait, are you serious?

I come in to make a joke about Jennifer Anniston/"That was uncool" but it's already been made for me? Officially? What. :lol:

thanks MissMagAddict. How do you attach an image here? can we do that without a third party image hosting site? coz i cant remember my imageshack password and am too lazy to open a new one...

Why do Jen's features look more masculine as she ages? :unsure: i was watching her press junket for that film He's not that into you, and all i could focus on were her dark eyebrows:P

do people in india even care about jennifer aniston? :unsure:

do people anywhere care about jennifer aniston?

At least it's written EVEN, not WHAT ANGELINA DID WAS VERY UNCOOL bla bla bla :innocent:

do people in india even care about jennifer aniston? :unsure:

do people anywhere care about jennifer aniston?

Apparently they do? :blink:

I was really hoping for something better from Vogue India. It's a different and more interesting world out there, why do people insist on deriving influence from dated Hollywood culture?

Wow.

I'm kind of speechless right now, I didn't think it'd resort to reprinting, let alone a pic of Jen...

Sorry. This is pathetic. They could've reprinted something else. Why this? I don't like it.

at least its better than last February's cover - Katrina Kaif looked lost in that jean paul gaultier pink tablecloth of a dress.

Whos the photographer? Mario Testino? He always makes ppl look shiny and happy....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->