Vogue India June 2011 : Rihanna by Annie Leibovitz

MON

Reaction score
252586_214055095283917_110385838984177_679279_7091987_n.jpg

Vogue India Facebook

The bullets are really ruining it for me. I like the red though

Even though it's a reprint, they kinda did a good job and I just LOVED that image in the first place for US Vogue in April, but yeah the bullets are ruining every cover.

I actually like this better than the Vogue US cover, very nice text layout but what the hell Amy Chua got to do with Vogue?

Wish they would have used a picture for the ed than use the same cover, the short wig picture would have made a nice reprint cover. I like the red text though.

I actually like this more. But still...

Is Rihanna infertile? :lol:

why do they have to reprint the same cover?? i guess there's another good pics in rihanna editorial

i liked the original much better which is odd considering I usually love other countries reprints of us vogue. but i think the gold text worked better. and the vogue india cover looks a little empty
vogue us april 2011
t8qgxg.jpg

style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
why do they have to reprint the same cover?? i guess there's another good pics in rihanna editorial
question is, why do they also have to reprint the same dumb text? ("how she really feels about her curves") :lol:

This kind of looks better though, less tiny text all over the picture and the red makes it more striking.

Every magazine on a lower budget has got to do a reprint from time to time, I won't judge them too harshly. :angel:

I like India's version much better. Just wish they had left the gold color for the name.

IMO if ur gonna reprint, get something from the ed not a clone...this is not Cosmo!

ebook30

The Boys of Summer by Martin Prihoda

ebook30.com

edit: The Spa Hot List
ph: Anushka Menon
style: Edward Lalrempuia

Victoria Beckham

L'Oreal Promo

Eva Longoria

edit: Karma Clothing
ph: Maneesh Mandanna
style: Priyanka Apadia

Nicolas Ghesquiere and Charlotte Gainsbourgh

Jade Jagger

ebook30

edit: American Pie
ph: Chris Craymer
style: Lorna McGee
model: Alyssah

ebook30.com
edit: Bohemian Rhapsody
ph: Norman Jean Roy
style: Edward Enninful
Models AJAR DENG, ANA1S MALI, ARLEN1SS0SA, CHANEL /MAX. JOURDAN DUNN, JOAN SMALLS AT IMG MODELS

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->