Vogue India March 2013 : Priyanka Chopra

tentalicious

Reaction score
54983152423933426549016.jpg

[facebook/Vogue India]

Very nice. The title should've been silver metallic, now that would be nice.

I don't like this at all, it looks like she's about to do some sport, hum it's Vogue lol so she should be in refined clothing and elegant pose. Here the outfit is bad, the nails look ridiculous, and the coverlines' layout make this image look like an amateur cover instead of Vogue. Priyanka seems to also be way too many times on their cover. Her previous cover with them was 10 000 times better than this.

that bra looks weird on her, it looks like it is completely photoshopped and she is not wearing it in real

the cover looks amateurish as a whole

the image is nice but theres something that doesnt work...could be the red masthead..wish it was blue or yellow or silver grey as someone mentioned earlier...I ll try those with photoshop and see how that looks

Vogue India needs to decide what direction it wants to go because it changes every issue.

I think she working it though.

Her again? Vogue India has been really underwhelming for the pas few months. The covers look like Marie Claire and Cosmo + Tatler combined. Same cover stars, same layout, same moods. Nothing stands out anymore. It`s starting to fall as a lifestyle magazine than a fashion magazine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
antago
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->