Vogue India March 2022 : Lakshmi Menon by Ashish Shah

GORGEOUS! :heart: I really like Vogue India's new direction.

Beautiful! Nice.to see.the blend of contemporary and traditional

gorgeous indeed!
the masthead could’ve been a different colour.

Wow it's been ages since the first time I ever heard of her name. It was that Givenchy F/W 08 ad campaign and 14 years later, she hardly changed! It's lovely to see her again and it's such a simple yet captivating image. Would've loved a different font and layout, though.

Great comeback.
Hope to see her in some major ad campaigns. Perhaps a British Vogue cover

she is beautiful and i love the fact that they didn't retouch the body to make it slimmer...

So happy to see her but then the image is such a letdown: from the pose to the styling and hair. I mean : basic.

The second shot of her ed is stunning. Thanks for posting.

^^Yes indeed!

So lovely to see Lakshmi, such a 00s throwback when there were no models like her on the catwalks.

SHAPES AND DRAPES
Photography:
Ashish Shah
Styling: Megha Kapoor
Hair: Mitesh Rajani
Make-up: Mitesh Rajani
Model: Lakshmi Menon

Vogue India Digital Edition
Just beautiful! Thanks for sharing @Zorka !

Oh this is just so beautiful, Vogue India’s new direction is so refreshing and Lakshmi is just perfection in this. She hasn’t aged a day!

Another strong cover from Vogue India, who are without a shadow of a doubt moving in the right direction in terms of fashion-forward covers for us to appreciate. This is rather gorgeous, Lakshmi Menon has photographed beautifully but think I'd of chosen a red Vogue masthead.

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!

too bad I can’t see the editorials. IMGBOX is banned herr :(

Her Hermes’ ad was so iconic that this cover quickly reminds me of. Beautiful!

too bad I can’t see the editorials. IMGBOX is banned herr :(

Sooo sorry to hear about that! Which image hosting service currently is working in your country, so I can upload all the images on that that one, or just try to upload them directly an send them to you via DM?

DISCLAIMER: My lovely TFS people, make sure that you use some ad blocker on your default browser, otherwise you'll be inevitably swamped with ALL SORTS of p*rn*gr*phy/gammbling/ whatnot pop-ups! My personal choice (since all my computers are MACs) is the Ad Guard but if you you don't feel spending some additional money at the moment, you can always use Adblock Plus!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->