Vogue India November 2007 : Deepika Padukone by Paolo Roversi

I like the cover-yes it has a good amount of text but it's not overwhelming, the colour scheme is nice, and I'm not the biggest fan of the pose, but it all works.

looks like a british vogue cover from 10 years ago.

i'm surprised there's Hilary Clinton...and Maiden in Manhattan???
wel...
thought we were in India...

Other editions of Vogue discuss different parts of the world - for example, I'm sure American Vogue has featured a story about Africa once or twice in their issues. Vogue India don't necessarily have to focus on India alone.

:shock: :woot: BEAUTIFUL cover! :wink: I love it! Deepika is beautiful and Roversi captures just that.

:judge: Where can I get this in HK?

It really does look like a cover from the 90's, but overall I quite like it. The image is stunning, however I'm not a fan of the fonts. I'm a font nerd, though. :lol:

lovely cover.. :heart:

excuse my ignorance.. I know English is official in India but is it widely spoken throughout the country?. I thought the premier issue would be in English for marketing reasons but they'd keep the rest in Hindi. naive assumption.. :ninja:

lovely cover.. :heart:

excuse my ignorance.. I know English is official in India but is it widely spoken throughout the country?. I thought the premier issue would be in English for marketing reasons but they'd keep the rest in Hindi. naive assumption.. :ninja:

Yes english is spoken all around India.......i think its nice to see Deepika on the cover, its good publicity for her as well since her first movie is releasing soon

Vogue India in the UK - I used this site once - years ago - and it belongs to COMAG, the distribution arm of Conde Nast, and it sells magazines at their cover price plus postage (expensive!). Vogue India is there, at £6.58.

http://www.magazinecafe.co.uk

My experience with this site - when Vogue Russia was launched, I placed an order for the first issue, made it clear both in a letter and by phone that I wanted the first issue... paid ahead of it arriving in the country... and they sent me the second issue instead. So they can supply the magazine, just don't expect them to have great customer service.

i have ..who wants scans?
Highland Bride:
Photographed: Dhruv Singh
Styled: Anaita Shroff Adajania
MUA: Virginia Holmes
Hair: Cyril Laloue
Producer: Tsering Wangchuk Kalon
Model:Sheetal Mallar

Maidens In Manhattan
Photographer: Arthur Elgort
Stylist: Tiina Laakonen
MUA: Virginia Young
Hair: Dai Michishita
Manicure: Mayu
Producer: Jon Holland
Models:Roopal Patel, Ujjwala Raut, Padma Lakshmi, Malini Murjani, Rekha Luther, Manjit Devgun, Suphala Patankar, Lisa Airan

The Collections
Photography: Patrick Demarchelier & Robert Fairer
MUA: Gucci Westman
Hair Teddy Charles
Stylist: Miranda Almond
Models: cocoa rocha, Lily donaldson, caroline trentini
(dont know if this is maybe syndication...)

Royal Salute:
Photographer: Jason Schmidt
Stylist: Anaita Shroff Adajania
MUA: Florrie White
Hair: Christian Eberhard
Producer: Caroline Young
Model: Indrani Dasgupta

The Next Big Thing
Photographer: Paolo Roversi
MUA: Max Delorme
Hair: Odile Gilbert
Manicure: Elsa Deslande
Model: Deepika Padukone

The Dollhouse
photographer: Matthew Shave
Stylists: Alexey Pantykin & Alton Hetariki
Producer: Inna Selezneva
(still life)

Hillary's Secret Weapon
Photographer: Norman Jean Roy
Model: Rebecca Johnson

Let's Twist Again
Photographer: Michael O'Neill
"Models": Dharma Mittra, Sting (w/wife), Ryan Speilman, Gurmukh Kaur Khalsa, Donna Karan, BKS Iyengar, Christy Turlington, K Pattabhi Jois

The New Bridge
Photographer: Elise Dumontet
MUA: Ruby Hammer
Hair: Kenna
Models: Tamara Moss, Lisa Haydon

Please scan Maidens in Manhattan, The Collections and The Next Big Thing! Advance thanks! Karma will be on your way!

i'll just do them alll..might take a bit though fyi
i'll be doing the prior months' first and upload those to the other thread..then i'll do these
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yujiaolong666
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->