Vogue India October 2009 : Shahrukh Khan & Kajol

Kajol and SRK are fab onscreen together, and DDLJ is one of my fav films so im looking forward to seeing them in their next film....but here...i dunno, as mentioned above it is just too Filmfare-ish:unsure:

Kajol looks stunning though!:heart:

For an anniversary issue they should have used models rather than actors but to be honest bollywood is the most salable thing India has and Indians rather prefer an actor cover more than a models cover.

Kajol looks lovely:smile: But I am a bit bias because I am a fan.

SRK's face looks weird though, he ruins this cover for me. The styling is awful as well.

Anyway, hopefully they'll look good in My Name is Khan.

Oh, and according to High Heel Confidential Kajol is wearing Blumarine on the cover.

kajol look stunning sans SRK. eventhough he always look the same each time i see him on tv

Hm, my post with the real cover got deleted, so here's a repost: I think it works, because you have a clearly powerful B-town onscreen jodi, and that with these two they overpower the fashions. Sure, the faces look a little weird but the thing that makes this cover work is the lack of text, which allows us more focus on the cover couple, as well as details on Kajol's dress.

The image is from Pinkvilla, and a link to the original posting is here: http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/magazine-covers/shahrukh-kajol-cover-vogue

kajolvgue.jpg

^^ My sentiments exactly I wish Edward would take over the styling. Anaita has lost her touch.

OneIndia reports:

Continuing Bollywood's traditional famous line 'Ek se bhale do', the latest edition of Vogue has given (read 'gifted') the readers with not one, but two of India's biggest superstars: Shahrukh Khan and Kajol on the cover!

For starters, it is this pair who will be seen in My Name Is Khan, one of the most-awaited films currently. And nothing could be twice more exciting than having these two torchbearers of the silver screen, on the cover page of the second anniversary special issue of Vogue! And the man leading the path is none other than the ace director Karan Johar, who not only reunites the stars in his new film but also talks to them exclusively for Vogue about what it is like to have the Midas touch.

Needless to say that, if the cover of this issue is any indication of what to expect inside, the readers are bound to celebrate Diwali much before its arrival, add to it, some amazing photographs of the two superstars!

Talking about this pairing, Priya Tanna (Editor Vogue India) says, "Vogue is a year older and what better way to convey the 'Power of Two' theme that runs through (and electrifies) this issue than by bringing together Bollywood's ultimate pairing, Shahrukh Khan and Kajol. His legendary charisma first met her quirky effervescence in 1995 on a Eurorail in Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayengeand the entire nation fell in love. Karan wore an interviewer's hat for Vogue, deconstructing the chemistry behind their magic."

Vogue India October 2009 : Shahrukh Khan & Kajol
The writing is in silver therefore its blurry
Scanned by Awake-Smile

Vogue India: October 2009
Ph. Bharat Sikka
Model: Lakshmi Menon

Scans: Awake-Smile

The bustling city of Bangkok goes pop as Lakshmi Menon livens up the streets with autumn's dazzling shade. From peacock hues to fuchsia - Pink is the colour.

French Kiss

Ph: Catherine Servel
Styled: Deep Kailey
Models: Alyssah and Ocean

Scanned: Awake-Smile

Cheeky,hard to define and impossibly alluring, autmun's fashion took a journey through the imfamous and chic French style

The Vogue India covers and eds for those gracing the cover are almost always blah, but I always end up loving their other editorials.

Lakshmi looks sooo amazing in that first ed and the models in the ed above are both stunning! Are they both relatively new? I'd love to create threads for them, but pics/eds are so hard to come by.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two beautiful editorials! I will have to pick up this issue, I haven't seen that girl Ocean before but I am loving her look!

You're The Inspiration

Illustrated: Cecilia Carlstedt
Producer: Iona Fergusson

Who inspires India's leading designers? The answers may surprise you. October issue features the designers and their muse who moves them.

Continued...You're The Inspiration

Illustrated: Cecilia Carlstedt
Producer: Iona Fergusson

Who inspires India's leading designers? The answers may surprise you. October issue features the designers and their muse who moves them.

^
Those illustrations are gorgeous!
Thanks for posting them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->