Vogue Italia April 2019 : Rianne Van Rompaey by Karim Sadli

Quite possibly Farneti’s best cover since his debut with Grace Elizabeth by Meisel. Kudos to Karim’s photography for bringing up a livelier charm from that Chanel ensemble.

Love at First Sight

Photographer: KarimSadli
Stylist: Max Pearmain
Hair: Damien Boissinot
Makeup: Christelle Cocquet
Manicure: Isabelle Valerio
Cast: Rianne van Rompaey

Vogue Italia Digital Edition

The Art of Looking Sideways

Photographer: Brianna Capozzi
Stylist: Marie Chaix
Hair: Tamara McNaughton
Makeup: Fara Homidi
Manicure: Kelly Baber
Cast: Kris Grikaite
Set Design: Andy Harman

On a Clear Day You Can See Forever

Photographer: Giampaolo Sgura
Stylist: George Cortina
Hair: Bob Recine
Makeup: Frank B
Manicure: Donna D
Cast: Meghan Roche
Set Design: Rafael Olarra

Not a big fan of Rianne, but the cover is stunning.

This is a very good and strong issue. I hope the cast was stronger overall. Rianne, Adut and Fran are good but Meghan has nothing to do here.

It’s a pity that they haven’t found a way to define a clear new identity to this new VI because there are some great issues and eds...Unfortunately, it’s tricky to remember them.

I'm pleasantly surprised by Giampaolo Sgura's editorial.

I like Rianne's editorial, this is one of the cases where Max Pearmain's styling works for me. I sort of appreciate how it gives me a spring time Weber-y vibe. I totally back up HeatherAnne's assertion that no one will remember this cover in the future though, utterly blah!

Rest of the issue is OK but still retaining a very B-List vibe. Not sure that I want to see Fran in a random beauty story that looks like it was shot by Christian MacDonald on the back of the far superior Zara S/S advertorial.

I actually like what I'm seeing so far! And love the covers! Thought I was in Vp thread first sec seeing the cover... Riane looks gorgeous

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drue Price
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"