Vogue Italia April 2021 : The Many Friends Issue

Bad layout as usual but not a bad cover actually. Girl just call it what it is, "the connection issue".

That jacket construction look so weird. LVMH is going to push the new Fendi to the max, and I'm not ready for it.

Cannot stand the new Fendi as much as Farneti's VI, and don't tell me that the industry is going to eat up KJ's Fendi like MGC's Dior. The cover is not offensive though except the clothes are badly constructed!

Demi's cover is quite good but the second one is terrible. Is there anyone left who buys Vogue Italia? And what's wrong with the name of this issue?

Can we rename this into The Losing Even More Friends Issue?

:lol::(

My eye already started rolling when I saw the title of this topic; VI has become such an unfortunate joke. Having said that, Demi does look good on her cover.

That cover of Natalia is gorgeous but the layout ruins everything. Also the Many Friends Issue? Has his friends ever given him any advice? Like how to stop pretending he’s an EIC, for instance?

It’s great to see something by Riverside again.

David Sims cover and editorial is styled by his son who Popped up at I-D anniversary issue cover for no reason and now this teenager is a stylist... lets talk about low standards set nowadays... Thanks to Carlos Nazario (fashion director of I-D) this magazine reminds me of I-D which is not a compliment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->