Vogue Italia August 2005 : Snejana Onopka by Steven Meisel

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
review from maya at iconography:

cover snejana ph by meisel

NEVERLAND 15 b/w/c pics of a group of female and male models utm except for one who seems lily c.The ambiance is a drary periphery.

THE MAGIC OF A GARDEN 5 coloured pics of louise p+elena s+linda v+maria d+valentina ph by greg lotus.The ambiance is a dark forest.All the clothes are of anna molinari.

GIRLS IN THEIR OWN STYLE 11 coloured pics of iza+lesly+sofia+lindsay+irina+shay+natalya+rosie+malin+valeria ph by ellen von unwerth.The ambiance is a multicoloured room.

PRINTS A GOGO 11 coloured pics of tiiu+anja ph by richard burbridge.the ambiance is a factory.

THE NEW EASE 7 b/w pics of valentina ph by max vadukul.the ambiance is an empty swimming pool.

vogue suggestion EVERYDAY WEAR 11 b/w/c pics of bianca+caroline t+rianne and 3 utm ph by alex cayley.the ambiance is a lawn.

vogue beauty FUNK'ATTITUDE 5 colored pics of shannen(?)ph by miles aldridge.studio shoot.

ads:
prada-sasha+snejana 2 pics
dior-kate 1 pics
blumarine-nadia 3
dolce e gabbana-inguna+doutzen+snejana 2
missoni-bianca 1
ysl-daria 2
just cavalli-iselin+2 utm 2
lv-uma 1
kenzo-guinivere 1
valentino-caroline t 2
anna molinari-bianca 2
d&g-ilona+vlada+hye+iselin 1
ermanno scervino-cameron 1
alessandro dell'acqua-marina p 1
custo-cintya 1
borbonese-louise p 1
alberta ferretti-shannen 1
philosophy-ilona+portia+utm 1
burberry-kate 1
aquascutum-iselin 1
pinko-naomi 2
annaritan-anabb 1
lovesexmoney-tasha t
bebe-susan elridge 1
armani-erin w 1

GOOOD COVER i liked:flower:

:heart: the coloring... great cover

I really wanna see the Anja ed and the one featuring Linda V !

WOW...... Such a cool cover....... i like the lighting, color effects...... Somehow, it reminds me of a happier childhood...... I like the feeling.

The model reminds me of Ana Claudia Michele, and not in a good way.

This cover is absolutely wonderful. I love it!

now this is a cover! a gorge model and gorge picture. awesome!

heyy....so do u think this issue is worth buying? hahaha. saw it for 19 bucks in an old magazine store...any recommendations? i really love the cover thoughh! :D

hey all! this anyone hav a larger scan of this italia vogue cover? i wanna print it out and put it on my wall! lookin at it always makes me feel happy..haha. thanks in advance!! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->