Vogue Italia August 2010 : Kristen McMenamy by Steven Meisel

i truly hope it isnt an only girl ed
i dont like that she isnt facing me
but thats just a persoal preferance

This is epic. I am soo buying this.

now that is beautiful :woot: this has to be the best cover i've seen for VI this year :woot:

coveragostocomposit784x.jpg

Kristen McMenamy in the "survivor" version, where she interprets in images the environmental drama that's afflicting the Gulf of Mexico.
She keeps her skin golden thanks to Self Tan Face Bronzing Gel Tint (to wear alone or with foundation:( it takes care of the skin, while giving it a hint of color.
Carbon, anthracite, and all of the earthy shades "dress" her eyes: Quick Eyes Cream Shadow, cocoa shimmer, a long-lasting cream eye shadow, worn with brown High Impact Mascara, and her lips feature a nude look. All by Clinique.
Tulle dress with beaded embroidery, Ralph Lauren Collection. Rubber necklace, My Sister's Art. Hair by Orlando Pita for Orlo Salon. Make-up Pat McGrath. Fashion editor Karl Templer. Set design by Mary Howard.

The new issue of Vogue Italia will be in newsstand on August, 3th (Milan only), during the week in the rest of Italy and worldwide

*vogue.it

Strange, because I was reading an article on the Daily Mail's site yesterday and it stated McMenamy had the August cover.
But her July 2009 was showing, so I just assumed they had it wrong. Kinda on the fence with this cover.

beautiful! oh gosh! i need to have this...the problem is: i don't know when it arrives here!

now that i see this larger i quite like it
she looks so serene...i hope this issue is a lot better than July's

Kirsten and Steven have killed it with this cover. Art. Moving tribute to the Gulf.

Whoa, that's by far the best of the september covers so far. I love it! Kristen always delivers.

Love this, so amazing! :heart::woot: Imo, this is so much better than the VI covers these past months. Can't wait for the contents. ^_^

it is beautiful!
but i don't like the latest wave's color.....
She keeps her skin golden thanks to Self Tan Face Bronzing Gel Tint
well,her face does not look tanned!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE the theme of the issue. Brilliant work!

Woah this is stunning. Best cover of the year so far. Kristen can do no wrong. BTW I don't know if it's just me but I think August and Kristen McMenamy blend well together. :ninja: Do you get my point? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->