Vogue Italia August 2019 : Stephanie Seymour & Claudia Schiffer by Collier Schorr

I actually CANNOT believe how bad Stephanie's editorial is... Claudia's isn't great either but I can stomach it even though she isn't doing much...

Jesus, she made an effort to make a lousy job. It was not enough with her in those pictures but also she added mirrors and those letters on top. What is she going to do next time? Hidden mother photography? photos with burnt edges? Ridiculous

Claudia has an eye much smaller than the other. I can't believe it.

Jesus, she made an effort to make a lousy job. It was not enough with her in those pictures but also she added mirrors and those letters on top. What is she going to do next time? Hidden mother photography? photos with burnt edges? Ridiculous

Claudia has an eye much smaller than the other. I can't believe it.

I actually wonder if this is to do with the new creative director and less to do with Collier. It's so different than her usual style but so in-line with all the other stuff they've been doing for the relaunch/latest Versace campaigns.

To think that this is a homage to Newton whose images with Claudia are so iconic... my oh my... I really need a massive chill pill to get over this... maybe even a rehab :-D

If we had to have a photographer in front of the lens, I'd rather have Mert Alas. At least, he is kind of hot.

I'm honestly so shocked after seeing those editorials, it's not like they can't afford to at least put a nice, clean studio with some thought of object placement and decoration and whatnot. This is so lazy and underwhelming. I guess I expected more since we're talking about two of the biggest models ever.

I actually wonder if this is to do with the new creative director and less to do with Collier. It's so different than her usual style but so in-line with all the other stuff they've been doing for the relaunch/latest Versace campaigns.

No. It's Collier Schorr. She has worked with so many people and she has always delivered mediocre results.

Thank you versustito for the previews.

I’m trying really hard to see something HF-worthy in her work. I adored the Mica in platform-rollerskates for SL; I adored the Vincent Gallo cover for Another Man; and there’s one LV shot for the current campaign that’s really good with the shot of stadium seats… That’s a total of 3 shots since her dominance of the industry for several years now. Anyone off the street, and I mean this without exaggeration, would be able to conjure a few solid shots if they were given the vast opportunities and exposure this woman has been blessed with. Anyone.

Is she the tokenism the industry must suffer to compensate and pacify for all the men that have been accused of past trespasses??? This is the only reason I can think of for her success— because apparently a rather egotistical and arrogant lesbian who’s “first and foremost an artist” would never abuse her privilege? She is stunningly mediocre at best, and lacks any growth and passion in her output.

And frankly, I would easily suffer all her pompous stank if she were actually talented and possessed of a strong HF vision. But truth is she just got very lucky and is the perfect definition of a mediocre talent that was at the right place at the right time.

The September issue had better be above and beyond anything else they’re churned out to make up for this amount of colossal, amateur waste.

It could be literally anywhere... not sure what says Paris about that editorial...

Styling is not my taste. I wish they did something different, they could have amazing outdoor images I dont know... captured in Malibu, Monaco or somewhere else with glam hair and glam styling with hot new collections. Something with taste and view and a good sun light. :blink: BTW Steff is my favorite 90s topmodel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->