Vogue Italia December 2009 : Christy, Gisele, Kasia, Lara & Natalia by Steven Meisel

The beauty ed is very nice. Thanks for scanning.

ugh kate.:yuk:
the beauty supplement shouldn't be in b/w.

^ugh ia. i like beauty ed past months..those are disappointing tbh.

omg taryn :woot: welcomeback :woot: :innocent:

I don't like seeing celebrities in my fashion magazines. I know it's a bit dumb, but for me, fashion magazines are for models :smile: I hope VI won't get into the same habit that Vogue US, i'd be really disappointed..

^ that's not dumb at all! I don't mind seeing celebrities in VI, because they don't put a lot of emphasis on them and it's usually just one or two beautiful photos - but the Beauty ed is most definitely for models, in fact I can't think of anything more exclusive for models. Surely its purpose is to highlight the unusual and characteristic beauties of today? Translation: Not Kate Bosworth

kate!!!

sorry but if you pick any celeb to model it's GOT to be her. she is so beautiful.

kate!!!

sorry but if you pick any celeb to model it's GOT to be her. she is so beautiful.

I couldn't agree with you more. She looks superb in them Beauty shots, especially in the second shot.

ugh kate.:yuk:
the beauty supplement shouldn't be in b/w.

lol apparently half the editorials in this issue are in b/w ... I'm pretty tired of b/w edits to be honest, wanted some color, some happiness. This Kate beauty edit is great, she's gorgeous.

Beauty supplement with Katie Bosworth? In B&W?? I'll stick to the main ed, thanks :rolleyes:

Shalom has still got it. She looks so strong in every shot :woot:. Kate Bosworth looks amazing, too! She's one of the few celebs who's actually capable of taking a great photograph.

I love the main ed. I find it to be so funny cause Twitter people are exactly like that.
I am in love with Iris and Carmen's ed and it's great to see Shalom! :heart:
Kate's ed by Kadel looks stunning as well.

All in all, a perfect way to end the decade :heart:

Kate is super gorgeous in her beauty ed.! I wouldn't mind at all if she gets a VI cover. She is just a beautiful woman inside and out. :smile: Again, thanks Diciassette for the wonderful scans! :flower:

And wow at Shalom's ed.! :woot: It's great! I think out of the three editorials (Iris', Carmen's & Shalom's), the latter one stands out more. It's just beautiful. It somehow reminds me of Missoni's S/S 09 campaign. Must be because of the sand. :lol::D

Last edited by a moderator:
Kate in VI? :woot: Ah, I'm absolutely thrilled now! Already enjoyed the whole Meisel-pic story, not to mention Iris being in VI again ^_^ and I'm increadibly happy to see Taryn making a "comeback". But Kate is certainly the icing on the cake for me in this! If you want to hire a celeb as a model, it's indeed Kate you should call.

hi all, is this issue available in NY yet? i been asking several bookstores in Manhattan since last week and none of them seem to receive this issue yet. said Vogue Italia only reach NY in the middle of the month, but its already passed the middle of Dec :( i just dont want to miss this!
If any of u live in NY and already got this magazine, please let me know where did you buy it from? thanks guys!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->