Vogue Italia December 2010 : Gisele Bündchen by Steven Meisel

AlbertNoir

Reaction score
cover01-3415584_0x745.jpg

vogue.it

I'm getting really tired of those Gisele profile close-up covers :( The cover's nice but not exactly overwhelming.

gisele :woot:
i'm tired of those close up-shots as well but it's definitely amazing to see her on the cover of vogue italia again.

Woah! Unexpected, but so cool to see her on VI again, stunning close-up of her face, i like it. It's almost a very "Nick Knight feel" kind of photo. :heart:

love it. her face looks absolutely stunning :o glad to see her finally on another VI cover, solo.

I was disappointed at first, but the more I look, the more I love it. Gisele looks amazing and this cove screams supermodel. I think it's my favourite VI cover this year :heart:

Can't stand Gisele, but I like it! Can't wait for the content.

This is so unexpected. I thought it was Iselin who's gonna be on the cover but, what the hell? It's Gisele! :woot: Love this one. Reminds me of Valentino's F/W 2005 campaign. And yeah, it's great to see her working with Meisel again. ^_^

I was disappointed at first, but the more I look, the more I love it. Gisele looks amazing and this cove screams supermodel. I think it's my favourite VI cover this year :heart:
Same here. At first i wasn't sure about it, but now I love it. The quality of the VI covers has improved a lot in the past few months, because until mid 2010 they were really disappointing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the energy portrayed here, but not exactly excited that Gisele's on the cover, i still do really like it though. Can't wait for the eds. ^_^

The cover is stunning! Love to see Gisele is closeup and looking beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew637
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->