Vogue Italia December 2014 : Valerija Kelava & Jamie Bochert by Steven Meisel

This is hardly the worst Vogue Italia cover, it's definitely boring, but the same boring edit with a somewhat more popular cast wouldn't have gathered this many complains

I quite like the cover (probably mostly because of the models), it is at least different from the usual borefest hosted by Steven Meisel, but the rest of the issue is really disappointing.
I wouldn't say it's the worst ever, though, unfortunately Vogue Italia has been worse several times.

Love the cover, love the edits, but would have expected more festive type themes for December.

Valerija is SMOLDERING in the video! She is so, so fantastic. Really wish she had more pages in the editorial.

Of course the video has to be far more superior than the actual images. Valerija steals the show!

Not so thrilled about the video, but Valerija Kelava looks incredible in the video, her smile is just beautiful.

I like the cover, but not the story so much. I don't know......this theme does seem to be quite old now. Joans editorial is amazing; however she is not. (Sorry.) Like some said earlier, she just doesn't look commanding; and you gotta bring the intensity in a Steven Klein shoot. I feel someone like Sessilee Lopez (with a weave/wig of course) would have been more suited. Alridge's edit is quite good too and I love the cast, but the green is SOOO close to overkill. (Yes, I know that is Miles' aesthetic.) Overall, this issue seems very last minute-thrown together. Should have been an October issue.

I did like the cover story but, damn, that video is far superior!

Source: hfgl.proboards.com

Vogue Italia #772
Rags and Old Iron
Photographer: Steven Meisel
Stylist: Marie-Amélie Sauvé
Production: PRODn at Art + Commerce
Cover: Valerija Kelava & Jamie Bochert
Editorial: Christina Kruse, Gabriel Marques, Harmony Boucher, Hollie May Saker, Jamie Bochert, Olympia Campbell, Steffy Argelich, Valerija Kelava & Will Lewis
Make-Up: Pat McGrath
Hair: Guido
Manicure: Jin Soon Choi

Source: lookbooks.com/Streeters

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheetz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"