Vogue Italia February 2010 : Agyness, Daphne & Jamie by Steven Meisel

OMG!!! Is that Agyness Deyn! Jamie! and who's the other one?

Laura looks great!

Who's in the middle?

I get a Daphne Guinness/Bride of Frankenstein vibe from the one in the middle..

OMG! It's here! Who's the one in the middle? Can't seem to recognize her. And is that really Agyness? What the hell is she doing on the cover?

I don like it... but jamie looks gorgeous

i looove it! and im so happy to see there agyness!

It's probably not Daphne, but that was certainly my first reaction to seeing her.

Thanks a lot Tarsha! Brunettes back on top :lol: I'm happy for Agyness though :wink:

No idea who's the third girl (and tbh I don't even care) but: :o WOW Jamie looks great on this! I'm happy for her to nail a VI cover once again. She always seems to be the one who actually "saves" it for me. Agyness... well, she doesn't even look that bad, rather decent I must say. But she reminds me of that guy from The Misshapes :ninja:

Agyness looks pretty cute here and Jamie looked pretty decent. The one in the middle I also can't recognize.

Jamie, IMO, is the one who looks great among the three. Can't believe I'm saying this as I'm not a fan of her. But the cover looks okay. :lol::D I just don't get why it would have to be Agyness. :(-_-

Ohh, it is Daphne?

Score. Love Daphne.

Didn't pictures of a VI shoot with her surface a while ago, where she was in a very green/leafy setting..? Have they already appeared in an issue?

Why Agyness... she has not even done anything recently... her hair looks like she is wearing a pot or something...

I don't like the cover... Meisel needs to retire or have a break... why don't they try some other photographers as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->