Vogue Italia February 2010 : Agyness, Daphne & Jamie by Steven Meisel

i really hope the content saves this issue. it's unnatural for VI to suck this much. :lol:

i'm quite surprised by how decent Jamie looks in the cover :lol:
imo they should've added Lady Gaga to complete the Frat Pack.

Are they wearing Blumarine?
It looks like SS10, and I think February usually has Blumarine for the cover. This looks like Daphne's dress:

00340f.jpg

style.com

I can't believe agyness is still popular. the cover is ugly and the looks misplaced together.

Another thread where the Agyness hate makes a presence...ugh you guys freaking amaze me. :rolleyes: Annoying much?
I for one love the cover. Imo, I wish they would've just given it to Agyness & Daphne. Either way, they all compliment each other wonderfully. I love how they look like this badass fabulous gang. Loves. :heart:

One of the worst VI covers ever. :ninja:

And who the hell is Daphne Guinness?

i love it......the dresses are a little cheap...but jamie is amazing and agyness and daphne are okay.....lets wait for the editorial

I really hate the cover. :ninja: What Meisel is doing for VI these days doesn't look so great as before. Sometimes I feel that Meisel has lost it...

Hate to say it, but I wonder the same thing, and although I'm not a big fan of Agyness, :heart: I Love how she looks like an Anime character here.

I don't like this cover at all. It's not that it's bad, but theres just something very strange about it. I don't like the colour palette of it either; the black and everything else combined...it's very off-putting.

Besides, isn't Meisel a little bit late jumping on the Daphne-Guinness-bandwagon? I don't think he will be able to really do anything new or dynamic with her, especially after that genius Steven Klein Haute Couture supplement.

Also, slightly disappointed with the model choice. I was expecting some new faces; it has been a long time since he 'discovered' a model. Who was the last phenomenon he had? Anna Maria Jagodzinska? He hasn't really pushed a girls career like he used to do with Karen Elson, Daria, Irina Lazareanu, Sasha, etc etc.

I actually like the cover... ^_^

Anyone who has this issue already, what editorials are inside?

It looks like it's a fold out

Agyness always does wonders on Vogue Italia covers. Agyness haters have nothing else to do other than hate it but for me its great.

This may not be the best cover but i do like it.
Jamie looks the best out of the three.

I know that. But, Steven Meisel does really like Agyness. He said that quote in the her I-D May 2008 issue. He has done some great work with her in the past.

I like this cover, and I think the editorial could be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->