Vogue Italia February 2010 : Agyness, Daphne & Jamie by Steven Meisel

The Daphne previews look nice.

They all look like trannies done badly.

Edit: On the cover, I mean of course.

I thought it was Steven Klein who adored Dahphe Guiness? Anyway, even though I've seen her in Vogue Italia before, I don't have any idea of what she is supposed to be known for. Ex-model?

^Omnis is correct. Steven Klein is the one that shot her in the past. As far as I can recall, this is her first time shooting with Meisel.

I thought it was Steven Klein who adored Dahphe Guiness? Anyway, even though I've seen her in Vogue Italia before, I don't have any idea of what she is supposed to be known for. Ex-model?

Socialite/heiress with a penchant for couture. :flower:

If Tim Burton does his Evil Queen (Snow White) film...Daphne would be perfect....

i seriously had no desire of seeing daphne guinness naked *_*

i might go and buy this tomorrow, i've been so busy lately i didn't even realize it's already february and a new issue is out

There are 5 pictures of Aggyness on her whynot portfolio that look like they belong from this issue.

I just wait for D17 scan, I hope we see this soon:judge:^_^

Oh, how they airbrushed / photoshopped Daphne. :lol: Her real body cannot look that taut, whereas her face can, her body... I don't think so. Or maybe this was taken from a REALLY good angle.

:heart:Sasha has an ed shot by Emma Summerton

1077r.jpg

1078i.jpg

1080a.jpg

imgmodels

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back