Vogue Italia February 2016 : Kate Moss by Mario Testino

Dieselmax

Reaction score
AZwgz8z.jpg

facebook.com/vogueitalia

OMG.I love kate but this cover is not good-looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
When the cat's away, the mouse will play!! :lol: Meisel is not even gone yet and Kate books two covers within a two months.
Nice concept, but it rings hollow. This is not what Mario Testino is all about. He's actually just about the last guy who should be shooting a cover for a magazine like VI.

I can already sense a Testino overload, we still have that Vogue Australia special edition coming up soon.....

Each and every tragic cover VP has produced is so much better than this! My goodness what were they thinking?

Vogue Italia is nothing without Meisel. Nothing.

Striking cover due to the colour, but the model could have been everyone. It's basically just an orange cover with a female head on it. But it's fun!

It's a cute cover! :smile: but yes, it is funny how Kate keeps getting VI covers without Meisel!

I think it's a striking color combination, it would look good in print.

VI again? Does Meisel not like her? Nice cover, nothing groundbreaking.

Oh my, Testino at VI? Shameful!! This looks like a rejected VP cover try! And she doesnt look like herself, its just insipid!

Am I the only one who can barely recognise her? It really could be anyone.

Vogue Italia need to stop this thing with photographers, I mean there was Mert & Marcus issue, then Tim Walker right? And now Mario Testino. Who's next? Just leave this job to Meisel. And yes, this looks like VP cover.

I actually quite like the cover, without the blue on the side + black and white on the bottom. I wish her face would've been more centered too.
However, I do not want Testino at VI. But this has a slightly vintage feeling for me, so I'll let this one pass.

I hope they'll eventually let talents from PhotoVogue to do the job.
And Testino should take a year off.

Another urine-drenched cover for Kate. Her second after that Vogue Japan? Anyway, it's absolutely dreadful. No way around it. She kinda looks like Chloe Grace Moretz.

i like it

even though i like neither her or testino it's something different at least!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camerontroy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->