Scans by me

Review (224 pages:(

Shape and Cut (26 pages)
Photographer: Steven Meisel
Fashion Editor: Brana Wolf
Hair: Louis Angelo
Make-Up: Pat McGrath
Models: Erin O'Connor, Maggie Rizer and one unknown model to me

- Sort of like the main editorial I guess. Their faces are painted with something. Like a real paint matched with weird hairdos.
But it's lovely nonetheless. :heart: Some of the shots are solely focused on clothes. Think of the main editorial of Vogue Italia August 1998 with Oluchi.

Body (12 pages)
Fashion Editor: Camilla Nickerson
Hair: Jimmy Paul
Make-Up: Kay Montano
Model: Amber Valletta

- Bikini-themed editorial. Amber just being sexy. I'm pretty sure this, along with Thursday Afternoon, are already posted on some fashion websites/blogs, etc.

An Interpretation (34 pages)
Fashion Editor: Joe McKenna
Models: Amber Valletta, Audrey Marnay, Benoit Taupin, Carly Hanger, Carolyn Murphy, Danielle Zinaich, Erin O'Connor, Georgina Grenville, Kate Moss,
Kirsten Owen, Maggie Rizer, Oliver, Seijo Imazaki and some other male models

- Highlight of the issue in my own opinion. :wub: Each shot is like an interpretation of something. Hence the title. ^_^

Thursday Afternoon (18 pages)
Hair: Garren
Make-Up: Linda Cantello
Models: Audrey Marnay, Carly Hanger, Erin O'Connor, Maggie Rizer and male models

- All of them in a farm and having fun.

These are the only editorials in this issue. All in all, a MUST-HAVE for every Steven Meisel/Late 90s fashion lover. I'll post the scans of Shape and Cut and An Interpretation later. It's 3:28 here in the morning. :lol: Sorry if the scans aren't that good. :D

Sounds like a perfect issue.

oh thanks so much for posting one of my fav VOGUE IT covers.

the male model is Brandon Boyd look-alike Scott Barnhill :flower:

You're welcome, ellastica! Thanks for ID-ing the male model. I'm not that really good when it comes to male models from the past. :lol:

I'll be scanning Shape and Cut first in a while. I'll just have to eat something cause I just got up from bed. :lol: ^_^

Now that's a cover right there.:clap:
Great to see it again and cannot wait for your scans cottonmouth13 :flower:

Shape and Cut
Models: Erin O'Connor, Maggie Rizer and one unknown model to me

Part 1:

Scanned by me

Part 2:

Scanned by me

The styling is just wonderful here. Brana did an amazing job and Steven captured each shots perfectly. :heart:

Pardon my scans guys. :lol: Please credit me if you're gonna post it on your blogs, etc. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fashion Editor: Camilla Nickerson
Hair: Jimmy Paul
Make-Up: Kay Montano
Model: Amber Valletta

Topmodel.net

An Interpretation
Fashion Editor: Joe McKenna
Models: Amber Valletta, Audrey Marnay, Benoit Taupin, Carly Hanger, Carolyn Murphy, Daniel, Danielle Zinaich, Erin O'Connor, Georgina Grenville, Kate Moss, Kirsten Owen, Maggie Rizer, Oliver, Seijo Imazaki and some other male models

Part 1:

Scanned by me

this kind of work is miles and miles above what current fashion editorials are attempting to achieve. All of these images are real art with a cinematic museum quality to them.

Part 3:

Scanned by me

Again, sorry for the quality of my scans. :lol: But proper credit please if you're gonna repost it. Thanks! :smile:

I truly have no words for these editorials. This is everything a fashion magazine should be.

What a truly wonderful issue. Every single picture here is a masterpiece! I adore Shape and Cut :wub: Thank you so much for all the scans, much appreciated!

The other model in Shape and Cut editorial is Myka Dunkle. (Thanks ellastica for the info!) :smile:

You're welcome, Psylocke! :flower: My pleasure. :smile:

I couldn't resist and I just bought this issue on ebay :lol:! I can't wait for it to arrive.

I have this issue but didn't like it much. But why does it look simply awesome now? :lol:
I need to flip it through again.. Thanks for posting, cottonmouth!

Everything about this issue is perfection.

Just an awesome issue! Thanks for all the scans, cottonmouth13!

I received this issue today and I have to say that it truly is perfection :heart::heart::heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->