Vogue Italia July 2007 : Denisa Dvorakova by Steven Meisel

modelhistory

Reaction score

models.com

From WWD:

OFF THE WAGON: Steven Meisel gives his own take on a current celebrity phenomenon — rehab — in this month's Italian Vogue, which hits newsstands this week. In a tongue-in-cheek fashion story inspired by the antics of Britney Spears, along with the film, "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest," Meisel shot models including Agyness Deyn, Lara Stone, Missy Rayder, Tasha Tilberg, Sasha Pivovarova, Iselin Steiro and Guinevere van Seenus performing antics such as getting out of a car and flashing her nakedness, bathing in an asylum and yelling at the paparazzi. Designer brands included in the shoot were Fendi, Chloé, Alessandro dell'Acqua, Jil Sander, Azzedine Alaïa, Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Calvin Klein and Miu Miu. Fittingly, the four-day shoot took place in Los Angeles, home to celebrity-friendly rehab facilities such as Wonderland Center. — Amy Wicks

:heart::heart::D

IVrehab1.jpg IVrehab2.jpg

omg!!i luv vogue italia!so creative!

can't to see the cover

i think we have to wait until we know who is on the cover before starting a thread

I guess this is going to be like his hollywood life ed taken to the extreme

^^Not necessarily -- if that is the primary editorial, at least one of the girls should be featured on the cover!

^I agree, and reminiscent of Makeover Madness as well ^_^

Thanks for the news! Meisel's multi-girl features are always amazing.

Genius!!! Love it, cant wait to see the whole spread!

hahaha... brilliant idea :clap: I can't wait to see this.

Divinely relieved to finally have something to look forward to! I'll be impatiently anticipating this issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... I can't wait but those preview pictures look blah, & Meisel is working with Masha T. what/why?

I cannot resist...

They tried to make me go to rehab I said

NO. NO. NO.

Now that I've gotten that out of my system I must say that I'm excited for this. Meisel's takes on celebrity culture (or popular culture in general) are always witty and intriguing. Makeover Madness, the On The Web edit with Sasha, the paparazzi shots edit, each very tongue in cheek and unique. This should follow suit I'm sure and a multiple girl edit is always a good thing.

Why am I almost 100% certain that Lara is going to be the girl flashing the paparazzi :innocent:

:lol: I can't wait!!!!! :woot:

Why am I almost 100% certain that Lara is going to be the girl flashing the paparazzi

Oh she definitely will be that girl :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
...i made a tiny mistake in #2

can't wait to see the cover >_<

btw, the cover is no doubt a multi-girl one:smile:

:buzz: Wow! This is so creative! Steve Meisel is such an original! I can't wait for more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->