Vogue Italia July 2015 by Steven Meisel

Deleted member 116819

Reaction score
What a triumphant return of Meisel to Vogue Italia! :blush::heart:
The main editorial is STUNNING! :blush:

glossynewsstand.com

He's back. :D I'm thrilled to see what's inside this issue!!

Sasha Pivovarova, Yasmine Warsame, Pat(or Anna?) Cleveland, Erin O'Connor, Frankie Rayder, Lauren Hutton (?), and Ymre (?). I can't ID anyone else but I love the energy of this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sasha Pivovarova, Yasmine Warsame, Pat(or Anna?) Cleveland, Erin O'Connor, Frankie Rayder, Ymre (?). I can't i-d anyone else but I love the energy of this.

It's the Age Issue, the main ed title is 'Without Time' and the casting is huge! And they all have stunning black & white portraits, raging from 5 year olds to women that have aged perfectly! :flower:

Other editorials: Klum by Carrozzini & a Bruce Weber editorial with older women, two of them China Machado and Pat Cleveland :blush::heart:

I have to admit that I was actually more curious to see if Meisel would be back rather than anticipate the issue itself and I have to say that this is quite a fresh sight in my eyes after enduring the dull and the red background covers these past few months.

The editorial mentioned seems really creative. I am intrigued. Can't wait to grab a copy.

Yasmin Warsame :heart: Cannot wait to see the rest! The energy from the cover truly defines life, it has existence, presence, and individuality which only Meisel could capture! Happy to see him back!

The long wait was worth it, happy it's Steven Meisel and I really like the cast.

Kaia and Kristina!! What a dream! :bounce: The women are all so radiant.

For me Sasha Pivovarova's daughter is the highlight of this editorial! :blush: Meisel and Sasha are really great friends!

bCuJEu5l.jpg

glossynewsstand.com edited by me

Sasha Pivovarova, Yasmine Warsame, Pat(or Anna?) Cleveland, Erin O'Connor, Frankie Rayder, Lauren Hutton (?), and Ymre (?). I can't ID anyone else but I love the energy of this.

Anna Cleveland.

Also, Stockhard Channing (Rizzo from Grease) & Mariel Hemingway.

Let's all pretend that June didn't happen.

Steven Meisel showing everyone how it's done! This is what effortless means! The cover looks like a table from a casting agency. Each and every portrait is beautiful, both on the cover and in the editorial.

As cluttered as it may seem, this makes the June issue forgettable.

awwwwww. they put the youngest supermodel in it. love it!

I don't get it. Just a bunch of boring portraits to me.

Glad to see Yasmin working though.

Beauty
Model: Heidi Klum
Photographer: Francesco Carrozzini
Stylist: Ayako Yoshida

glossynewsstand.com

The Meisel editorial is awesome, but I'm not feeling the covers. I think that the large background images for the third, and especially the second cover, would have made very good solo covers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->