Vogue Italia July 2018 : Kaia Gerber by Craig McDean

I thought Condé Nast banned underage models from appearing in their magazines?

When this girl is aged 19-22, her proportions will even out and her beauty will really begin to blossom. Too bad that she'll probably be bored of modelling by then, having done it for five or so years at that point.

I thought Condé Nast banned underage models from appearing in their magazines?

I think they've stated exceptions can be made when the subject is a celebrity and thus can be profiled...

I looked at this three times now and I still can't believe how bad it is!
Her surprised smile looks so fake, her narrow set eyes should not be photographed from the front in my opinion and her eye brows look like somone wanted far too much. Oh, and does she squint?
Who decided to go with this photo? I mean, I'm no fan of Kaia, but I know she can be photographed way better than this!

I cannot with this magazine anymore. You had all the elements to make a stunning cover, and yet we end up with this. Terrible.

I refuse to believe that this was the best shot in that film. A more serious beauty should would’ve made this a stellar cover. Kaia is stunning and I wish they allowed us to see that.

How no one tells the EIC that he’s making terrible cover choices baffles me

Does she scream "Aquaria"?

She better! .

I quite like the cover. I'd rather have this smile (even if it is slightly over the top) than another brooding look from a model that is trying to look cool or like they don't want to be there.

I'm seeing this disaster and suddlenly remebering models such as Tanya D. at age of 16.

Nepotism is becoming bigger than ever.

What about her name on the cover? I thought Vogue Italia only used to do that with Gisele.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->