Vogue Italia July 2018 (Outtake)
Remixed Reality
Photographer: Craig McDean
Styling: Benjamin Bruno
Hair: Malcolm Edwards
Make Up: Lisa Butler

Instagram @BenjaminBruno

^
There is no way that those are outtakes. They are way too fabulous. Surely they must have made it into the print edition. Does anyone own the print version?

Both Sara Grace and Kaia look like little girls playing dress up in that shot. If they want a glam shot, they should've used some models who actually can carry off the look.

Both Sara Grace and Kaia look like little girls playing dress up in that shot. If they want a glam shot, they should've used some models who actually can carry off the look.

They ARE little girls playing dress up.

The shot of Kaia and Sara reminds me so much of US Vogue's style, when they were still good! Can't Anna install Benjamin Bruno there permanently? The sheer diversity of the styling in that McDean edit is remarkable in today's age of magazines.
Also, photographers and stylists complain that magazines can no longer afford to shoot in foreign countries because of budget restrictions, but when I look at such an expansive shoot like the aforementioned one it seems some have cleverly worked around that barrier.

None of the other editorials appeal to me. It's just more of what we are already seeing elsewhere. Everything looks like a rip-off and lacks originality - the cheap-looking Sims x VP edit, some random who didn't even go very far with his copy spree by mimicking Hawkesworth, and Harley Weir attempting her best V circa 08. What's the point of bringing in new talent if they have nothing unique to say??

Got mine yesterday and was thankfully able to get the Craig McDean cover which I much prefer out the two. Not sure if anyone knows this already but the issue comes wrapped with the relaunch edition of L'Uomo (at least it does here in the UK).

Got mine yesterday and was thankfully able to get the Craig McDean cover which I much prefer out the two. Not sure if anyone knows this already but the issue comes wrapped with the relaunch edition of L'Uomo (at least it does here in the UK).
So unfair, no L'Uomo for my country.
PS. Are those 'outtakes' by McDean inside the issue or not?

COVER
Photographer:
Craig McDean
Stylist: Benjamin Bruno
Hair: Malcolm Edwards
Make-Up: Lisa Butler
Model: Kaia Gerber

FRONT
Photographer: Collier Schorr
Stylist: Patti Wilson
Hair: Holli Smith
Make-Up: Dick Page