Vogue Italia June 2008 : Linda Evangelista by Steven Meisel

mhhhh, not what I expected.

It looks like a (bad) Ralph Lauren campaign:huh:

Does the text say 'The Peek of Chic', what does that even mean? That sounds like a Glamour magazine slogan!

Last edited by a moderator:
the ed is great by the way. It reminds me of early 90s work of Linda with Meisel.

too random....:ninja:

anyway,good to see linda..the ed has been uploaded to style.it and i'm screencaping it now...

:doh: it would have been good with an interesting wallpaper. But that one is horrible.

The Duchess
Linda Evangelista by Steven Meisel

*style.it

wow,you're so fast...:shock:

btw,the stylist is andrew richardson...the same with last month:flower:

The editorial and the cover are lackluster, but am I surprised to see Linda...

hm...not that impressed so far but better than last month's (and april's) cover. at least it's not photoshop overload.

Oh My God, this is BRILLIANT!!Feels like one of those 90s Evangelista/Meisel covers.Thanks for posting, can NOT wait to get this.

brilliant :heart: love linda, the cover hmm.. why didn't they choose a pic from the ed, it would have been very good.anyway i like the fact that it's simple cover not photoshoped . i'm curious which models are in this issue.thanks manuva :flower:

oh i love linda...i wish the cover shot didn't have her standing so far away...

I really like the evangelista ed. she looks old though... but she's a duchess". I also like the sense of boredom in the pictures. the cover follows the theme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"