Vogue Italia June 2013 : Gisele Bundchen by Steven Meisel

I'm not a Gisele fan, but this looks wonderful! Great image and I love it when Meisel does these type of "reality" editorials.

Even though I expected more from the cover, the editorial preview shows the true difference between a regular model and a supermodel. The studio shots look very Irving Penn, which is a nice surprise

The cover is GORGEOUS. Right from the get go I know I must have this issue...

... and the editorial makes me think "oh hell yes I need this issue". I love the styling and especially the studio shots (she looks like a young Barbra Streisand!) :heart: I'm surprised the cover and full ed have been revealed in their entirety but I'm not complaining! :D Can't wait for HQs.

I love how every now and then Gisele has a major moment, as to remind us who, without a doubt, is the greatest ever. Just next level stuff right here.

Truly great cover, reminds me this cover of various editorials of the 90's & covers.

The preview looks good.

via dailygisele

i cutted the preview maybe the mods can delete the first post

Wow! Gisele always shows us how the things should be done. A real old school model who is wonderful in everything she does. The cover is great, she looks just amazing. And her editorial is even more superb, she's just so versatile. I'm just stunned:heart:

This just proves why she is Gisele. Every single shot looks flawless. I somehow really like the cover. The tone is very appealing. And Gisele knocks it out of the bookstand. Well, a reason why she's a 'supermodel'

The cover isn't bad, but I have to admit that Vogue Italia covers just don't do it for me anymore. I remember being so excited to see each new issue, and good grief each issue gets more dull than the last.

Gorgeous cover. I was going to make a snide comment about replacing the manicurists with a certain batch of top models of the moment, but then I changed my mind :innocent:

Forgot the 'health initiative' thing was still featured during June issues. The studio shots look more like outtakes, but I enjoyed the rest.

I just noticed this but does the cover look fake to anyone else?

The VOGUE is pixelated and you can see parts of the O and G on Gisele's face, like they didn't erase it thoroughly.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Lol, you'd almost think one of her crazy stans made it but no, I do think it's the real cover.

I'm certainly not a fan of Gisele, in fact I find her very boring, but the cover and especially the ed are truly fantastic. It's like a mix of some of the best things Meisel has done in the past.
Hopefully he'll continue this great work as the issues have become so trashy otherwise.

the cover look very fake, but anyway i dont like is no the best shot of the editorial

Well its better than those previous devastating Edie covers. Gisele is such a great model!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->