Vogue Italia June 2016 by Mario Sorrenti

They couldn't have just stuck with the one cover and featured the others inside the issue.. ugh! The multi-covers are underwhelming to say the very least but I still like the Kate Moss cover the best. My local store will probably be only to get hold of the Pat Cleveland cover or some other one I don't want - which will be typical! :rolleyes:

Whenever VI gets multicovers I have to run around several stores to find the one I need :D No single store ever stocks all the covers.

What a let down, although i'm happy no other famous siblings are on the cover - if you know what i mean!

I like Sasha's the most.

The Campbell sisters and Sasha have the best covers ! But I agree with you all enough with multi-covers each month...

Edie and Olympia's cover is great - although Edie's face looks a little strange, hello Photoshop!
I love Sasha's cover as well, it's always great to see her on a magazine cover :wub:

I was convinced the Hadids would get a cover but I'm happy they didn't.

Kate's is still the best, there's also nothing fashionable about any of these covers though. Doesn't look like VI at all but I guess they're going in a new (bad) direction.

Have to take back a few of my previous words... There are three covers I really like: the Clevelands/Van Ravensteins, the Campbells and Sasha with her son (not my favorite but the cutest of the bunch by miles). Seeing everything now (well, not the contents yet), it feels already more Vogue Italia, a part of the spirit and aesthetics is definitely alive and that Kate cover was just... such a bad intro... on purpose or was that just the random delights of a messy calendar?

People are moaning about the overuse of Kate and I get it completely. But I still look at Kate first/ more than Lila.
That is a worry to me. Lila doesn't even look like a thirteen year old girl here. It is just a weird and unoriginal cover.

My god. Did he really have to be so selfish to photograph his own family? Who the hell cares about them? And i'm so tired of that awful Cleveland girl. Her third Vogue Italia cover again and all she does is copy her mother. This is also Kate's third cover and both Edie and Sasha have loads of them. They really couldn't have chosen some Fresh faces? The Pavlova sisters would have been great.

The Campbell and Sasha covers are the best but still boring.

The concept is good if not original, now that I've seen the other covers. Count me in for the Yasmin LeBon cover! Count me out for the Kate Moss cover...bleh. She needs to disappear for about five years so I can miss her. But at the moment, I am sick to death of Moss.

Sasha's is of course the best
6OvjQIe4.gif

atrl.net

Ugh, Italians and this crazy obsession they have with 'la famiglia'. Dolce & Gabanna, Versace, now VI. I mean, no offense, it's clearly something which they hold very dear, but my God, they're plugging it like there's no tomorrow.
The Campbells are the best for me, better than what Karl did with them for Vogue Germany. The rest can all be used to start a fire. I simply don't get the layout here - so, so lazy.
Hopefully the UK will get Edie's cover, but my gut tells me it will be Kate's.

Also, can this foldout concept end now? It looks so disjointed when it's two different shots.

The best cover is Sasha's, such a beautiful shot, so stylish and warm. The background's shade of purple goes perfectly with the orange of her daughter's crown. Edie's is also lovely even if I'm not especially fond of her sister. The rest I don't care much about.

Same tired multi-cover concept that nearly all 'alternative' magazines have in common these days, except Vogue Italia is twice as expensive and one-tenth as good.

Also, can this foldout concept end now? It looks so disjointed when it's two different shots.

Fold-out cover means $$$$$$ for the advertisement on the back of the page. They just want to get the money, so many forced fold-out covers in recent years I have to say.

I think her daughter is pretty, even a little plain, but think she can one day be a model like her mom. Hope she grows tall enough at least 5' 9" which I think is possible since her dad is tall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sasha slayed all.

I wanna see Mariacarla and Maria Lucas here too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->