Vogue Italia June 2018 : Mica, Rianne & Doutzen by Willy Vanderperre

The only good cover is Rianne's
the other two... just tragic

instagram.com/vogueitalia

Never seen Mica look this awful, she usually can deliver, but all covers are just depressing, and awful!! For crying out loud, its a summer issue, JUNE!! Why so depressing!

Is it just me or there's something wrong with that Doutzen cover? The angle looks odd, and Doutzen looks like she's not feeling well

And talk about consistency. You had feet in 2 covers, and now an arm? come on

Im so done with Vanderperre, these covers are drier than a rice waffle. Granted Rianne still manages to emote something but both others are absolutely dreadful. Scientists everywhere are still struggling to explain the 'phenomenon' called Mica.

Doutzen looks sickly in her picture. What a random choice anyway. To me, Doutzen's been the more bombshell kind of model and doesn't really fit the dead-inside teen aesthetic that everyone seems to be going for.

All 3 are just awful covers.

And yes, its almost an entire recreation of Willy's Prada ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very depressing, a very sad summer edition.

Oh no. This doesn’t feel summery at all. Even if it’s on a b*tch.

Like everyone said. Prada rejects and VI just bought the outtakes. That’s what it looks like.

Happy for Douzten though.

Benn98 will love this.

What is Doutzen doing here? :blink:
I only like Rianne's cover. Mica's is a bit depressing indeed and Doutzen is just one big random WTF.

Please please please fashion gods— replace that Emanuele and that Giovanni with Fabien and Karl at VI asap.

^ yeah I'd much prefer Fabien and Karl at VI. This is really bad.

Anyone remember when Vandperre had talent??? And this magazine was good?? What a pitiful set of covers - there's no source of life from any of the models, just depressing all round...

Please please please fashion gods— replace that Emanuele and that Giovanni with Fabien and Karl at VI asap.

Please! Or any magazine full stop. I'm on a massive Interview binge ATM :cry:!

I can't even elicit any response to any of Willy Vanderpoor's work anymore, nor can I be bothered to provide any opinion on Mica's "modelling"; so I guess I'm as engaged with her work as she is herself! Cool!

'Have a nice day!' OK I will (try), and first step is trying to forget these hideous covers. Hopefully Godsel will save us (or just do better, not hard) next month!

At first glance I thought that was Jolie Alien and not Doutzen...

People love to hate on instamodels for their lack of modeling skills and versatility, but every one of them is a Judi Dench compared to this girl. Has she taken one decent picture? Does she have any other facial expression? Does she know what a facial expression is.

I love you!:heart::lol:

Why are random feet and arms on the cover of this magazine?? Willy Vanderperre should never be doing covers for Vogue Italia. This magazine has become so random since Franca died. It's become clearer and clearer since her passing, that she really was a visionary editor. Vogue Italia is suffering in her absence.

This is tragic, they look like they've been crying for hours, every time I see Mica my only thought is: what a terrible model she is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->