Vogue Italia June 2020 : The ‘Our New World’ Issue

Oh, perfume bottles from Chanel official Instagram. Once is enough.

And I dream of a new world where Farneti is no longer editor of Vogue Italia.

But until then
:rofl::cry::bounce:

I literally have not stop laughing since entering this thread. The sheer audacity!

Can you imagine the pure level of visual atrocity that would come into being if Emanuel and Glenda Bailey collaborated? Something along the lines of a possessed Sarah Jessica Parker in a white bin liner, next to a giraffe holding up what may or may not be a s*xtoy. I cannot wait for this inevitable iconic collaboration to occur, for when it does I will no longer live due to laughing my backside right off.

I have nothing to add to this mess.
Everything I was think, was said on the first page of this thread.:lol::rofl:

The sixth cover....

Darth Maul finally has a VOGUE cover. Condragulations!

A reminder that this is Vogue Italia 2020

January, April, and June
. This joke has been going on ever since the pandemic. He needs to go.

Screen-Shot-2020-06-09-at-4-47-33-PM.png

nytimes, the cut, condenast

#OustFarnetiNow

Filip A, 5 years old, lives in Milan. At first he didn't want to do the drawing, then when he found out what a d*ck this man is, he put a lot of effort into it. Then, when he was told it was going to be on the cover, he burst out laughing. He drew an a*shole in a suit.

upload_2020-6-9_15-25-9.png

I’m crying actual tears of laughter reading this thread.

I assume they just asked staffers who are parents to make their kids draw these? Several of the kids are from Milan.... Pietro’s drawing is the stuff of nightmares.

Filip A, 5 years old, lives in Milan. At first he didn't want to do the drawing, then when he found out what a d*ck this man is, he put a lot of effort into it. Then, when he was told it was going to be on the cover, he burst out laughing. He drew an a*shole in a suit.

View attachment 1150050
I’m dead.

After seeing the case of Bon Appetit’s EIC. I guess Condé Nast won’t care about anything but having money flowing into their account. They will take advantage of any situation and let people open the wallet.

These covers are just unforgivable (except the fifth cover, at least). VOGUE Italia has so much more to give but I guess... it's the greed for money that pushes them to continue fabricating these crappy things. Such a dismay!

How did I miss this?? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

There you have it, folks! A new theme for the Cover Challenge thread.

After a good decent may issue he bring us this?????

And Chanel sponsored these “cover”? Unbelievable

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"