Vogue Italia June 2022 : Adut Akech by Vito Fernicola

It doesn't looks Vogue Italia (well, none looks like that since Gaga's), but it's so beautiful. I guess they won't combinate months as most of the Vogues.

Gorgeous and completely unexpected from Vogue Italia. This collab looks very good thus far, I may pickup all 3 copies.

Clearly far superior than Vogue France and Spanish Vogue but the jewelry looks fake as hell and so cheap.
That god that model saves it with that beauty and skin.
But it's still galaxies away from what Franca and Steven used to produce.
I don't care that many of us still vie for that era, it's THE best era of Italian Vogue, period.

Woww

That IS beautiful. :mellow::heart:
Could’ve done without the yellow but beggars can’t be chosers, I’ll still take it. She’s like.. glorious, all of her work, and I’m a sucker for jewelry on covers, in b&w. Not sure if I’m being pessimistic or just enthusiastic here but doubt we’ll see anything better than this in the rest of 2022..

Glorious cover, and the yellow font is perfect.

I like it! She’s rarely looked better and even the yellow works! My only complaint would be that pearls would have been a more appropriate choice of jewelry, considering the mediterranean theme.

Beautiful. Probably would look so much better in colors. They’re promoting the Mediterranean, no?

Oh its actually gorgeous

Doesn't work for me.
I like the intention, but she doesn't have a strong profile.
Even so, I think the second picture in the editorial with the ocean background would have been a better choice for the cover.

The editorial is cute but it feels underdeveloped, you want a longer story, so that you, the reader, can really inhabit it and lose yourself in it. This is not it.

With such a short story, you'd think every shot would be good but you then have that last shot, which is just so unflattering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->