Vogue Italia March 2009 : Hanne-Gaby Odiele and Kinga Rajzak by Steven Meisel

I hope this isn't disappointing! With two great models like Hanne & Kinga I have high expectations :lol: But you can't really expect much from VI these days...

it's already 5 pages and there's still no pic. i'm so curious then!

Why Hanne-Gaby Odiele ???? Never be a fan of her..Kinga's solo would be 10000000 times better

^^i agree with you my dear. that's what i thought also, that kinga will be the only girl on the cover. but at least she got to be featured on the cover even if hanne is with her. honestly, i'm not a fan of hanne. maybe viktoriya would do 'cause she and kinga are the current faces of phi. :smile:

whew, i really and honestly can't wait to see the cover and my lovely kinga!!! ARRIBA KINGA!!! :wink:

i'm just only sad 'cause i won't be able to have this issue. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
5 pages and no cover? lol.

got me excited for nothing.

I wonder what they're gonna where in that Dolce & Gabbana collection since every march cover is Dolce...

But I'm more excited for Unique Supplement! I'm really curious about who the photographer is... Steven Klein? Peter Lindbergh? Bruce Weber? Inez & Vinoodh? Mert & Marcus? Miles Aldridge? Solve Sundsbo? Oh, please let it be Sundsbo...:heart:

and I just know that Paolo Roversi ed will be DIVINE:heart::heart::heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
a 5 star rated thread, and no images :rofl:

^We haven't even seen the cover yet! But I do want to see the editorials, hope they are as good as last March's.

Finally a pairing of interesting, unique models that you can tell apart from one another!!! :lol: :innocent:

Bravo Meisel! Thank god you're embracing individuality! I nearly went crazy for a minute with all those Prada-Blondes!!! :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pjmiddleton
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->