Vogue Italia March 2009 : Hanne-Gaby Odiele and Kinga Rajzak by Steven Meisel

It's very Sprouse inspired, like everything else at the moment. The main Meisel editorial is four girls: Amanda Laine, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Kasia Struss and Kinga Rajzak. The editorial is basically Marie Amelie styling them in ridiculous Sprouse/clubkid outfits in a museum. Basically the girls are interacting with regular people in the museum; the regular people are on display, while the extravagant girls are observing them.

There's also a gorgeous Mert and Marcus story with Iris Strubegger, Ali Stephens by Greg Kadel (rather boring to be honest), and a relatively impressive suppliment with editorials. My favorite was the Roversi editorial in the suppliment with: Imogen Morris Clarke, Nimue Smit, Suzie Bird, Evelina Mambetova and Geidre Dukauskaite. Amber Valetta by Steven Klein is on the suppliment cover and the story is awful.

That's as good of a review as I can give you. Sorry, I just don't have any other free time in the coming weeks. :flower:

Thanks for taking the time. :smile: I'm sure someone else will expand it sometime soon .. It's just 1st of March after all .. :wink:

Thanks youarearockstar for taking out your time to explain to us ! :flower:

Your description is detailed and precise enough :P

Can't wait to see the Mert & Marcus story and the awful story by Klein! :lol:

:shock: Wow!! Marie-Amélie Sauvé again!!!
I'm looking forward to see MA Sauvé's styling & Roversi ed... I'd like to know who styled Roversi ed :rolleyes:

Thank you so much youarearockstar :mohawk::heart:

Cover preview (super lo-res Blackberry picture:(

Kinga Rajzak & Hanne Gaby Odiele
n6803057_49453251_628705.jpg

Kinga Rajzak & Hanne Gaby Odiele
n6803057_49453252_1313387.jpg

Amanda Laine
n6803057_49453316_518255.jpg

Kinga Rajzak
n6803057_49453330_8367860.jpg

Amanda Laine
n6803057_49453325_4628542.jpg

(taken by me - PLEASE CREDIT if you use outside of tFS)

I wish the Blackberry would do this editorial justice. The colors are sensational, especially on the cover (which reminds me of Denisa's Model Rehab cover). Also, if you're going to reuse these, please resave them rather than to drain my account.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! Looks sensational! May I ask if there is any Miles Aldrigde in this issue?

Thanks so much youarearockstar for the Blackberry pictures ^_^

The Sprouse styling is incredible, definitely a decent story from Meisel after so long :flower:

youarearockstar, Would u mind taking one picture of each other eds as well? :blush: ,
I hope it isnt too much of a trouble :flower:

^^You can ask. I don't have an answer for you though. I gave you everything I remembered from the issue.

^Not to be rude, trust me that's not my intention, but I will not be able to take any additional pictures beyond the ones I took yesterday. Enjoy what I can provide for now.

Iris Strubegger by Mert & Marcus:
n6803057_49453383_4868251.jpg

n6803057_49453361_4734118.jpg

n6803057_49453360_6417784.jpg

n6803057_49453359_6836322.jpg

(taken by me - same rules as above!)

I love this! Best VI cover since last October ^_^

I think the cover's great & must look good in print, need to see a HQ of it.

Thanks for the images:flower:

I love the main ed! Very nice. I'm happy for Kinga and Amanda. Thanks a lot youarearockstar :flower:

Well, I actually wanted to stay away from that thread until we finally have a pic of the cover (because discussing something I haven't even seen is a bit useless to me :huh:)
But: WOAH :o Iris looks AWESOME :buzz: :heart:

Oh. My. God !!:woot::woot::woot: This is phenomenal!! Looks like Meisel is finally back to his 2004-6 style! Mert&Marcus's ed is fabulous, too.
This is too good for the words... (Maybe because I'm ALL for hard-on edge, weird concept)
And 'Awful story by Steven Klein' sounds interesting to me!:lol:

Thank you so much youarearockstar:heart:

Thank you for the previews youarearockstar. I love iris ed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->