Vogue Italia March 2009 : Hanne-Gaby Odiele and Kinga Rajzak by Steven Meisel

I really like the cover. It's really 2001-2003 I think. I also like that Amanda Laine is part of the editorial and that Iris is in this. I actually think I will buy this.

I really like the cover. It's really 2001-2003 I think. I also like that Amanda Laine is part of the editorial and that Iris is in this. I actually think I will buy this.

Same here, so off to the airports, right :lol: ?

wow, finally, the cover! :smile: i like it. :wink: so catchy and so FIERCE. well, i know that meisel won't just shoot a simple photograph for the cover especially for VI. :smile:

LOVE the mert & marcus' ed.!!! iris looks so CHIC!!!

thank you so much youarearockstar for the reviews!!! :smile:

thanks YARS

is it out in Milan ? Or did you just get an insight from an 'in advance' copy ?

Omg, I totally overlooked the cover review & only saw Iris shots :lol: :ninja: forget my last comment haha. I really like the cover! It's something different, something very unusal actually (at least to me it looks a little unusual for a cover-shot). But defenitely something good! I like the darkness & colours (the gold of the accessoires and that somehow yellow-green lightning). Though, I would've loved to see Kinga's & Hanne's faces a little better. Maybe even in a close-up like Toni & Katrin had ... Still, I'm very satisfied with that (what a delight after the last month of VI :shock:) and very happy for both of the girls being on it!
And of course: Thanks A LOT for all these pics, yars :flower:

I love it! The idea and the models are really great :heart: And finally the old good times are back!

youarearockstar thanks a million for your previews and review, truly appreciated.

I love the colour, but the edit even from phone pictures looks amazing, and Iris looks wonderful aswell, finally a edition of March Vogue that does not disappoint.

:buzz: I'll need to buy that issue, the cover looks absolutely stunning :clap:
Even better than expected :heart: Vogue Italy rocks it again!

meh it's so boring, I am disappointed, but I didn't wait anything special from Hanne&Kinga duo anyway:doh:

youarearockstar, thanks a trillion for this
The cover is lovely, very club kid-esque, but the whole arrangement makes me think earl 00's VI, which is certainly good considering its performance as of late
Regarding the main editorial, I am interested as to why the cover and the editorial seem to be opposites- in the cover, it seems the girls are the exhibit, in the ed it seems they are the viewers
What a cast :heart:
Iris continues as a reigning editorial queen :clap: She looks fantastic even in those LQ shots.
Suzie Bird?!?!?! :clap: :crush: :bounce:

simply amazing! especially after last month cover. can't wait for the HQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"